EU+US [Info] Gear for your twink! (101)

I don't understand you two tbh.

Getting the biggest gs crit is so important to you that you make your char weaker than it should be. Mastery is still the weekest 2nd stat for a frost mage and crit is getting even weaker than that after hitting 33.33% crit chance.

Yeah I guess,

I mean my frost Mage cannot solo stuff that easily. Very squishy.

I understand my leech is low but that's not by choice. A lot of leech items go for around 200-300k a piece so I won't spend that much money.

So I made it a glass cannon.

Going for purely versatility, yeah my sustained was good but not mind blowing some of those twink videos we keep seeing on YouTube

I mean I could always not place glacial strike spec I suppose.

0. All 835+ items can get up to 895.
1. All armor classes have 4 835+ armor slots with BoE.
2. Neck, Cloak, 2xRing, 1x (or 2x) Trinket 835+
3. 2 of the missing 4 armor slots can be filled with endquest gear from each zone which gives 800 / 810.
4. The 2 missing armor slots (and one trinket) can be filled with ~750 mythic draenor gear.
5. You have 6 relics which you will get through questing for your artifact weapon which can give up to +10 each for a maximum of 770 artifact weapon.
6. Keep an eye out for +Leech, +Speed and / or a socket on those 835+ items. The 3rd stat is free and doesn't cost item budget. (You can get up to and way beyond 200% run speed and stuff)
=> Maximum Average Item Level for 101 = 856 (if you only buy 895 gear which will be most unlikely) ... if you don't use a 2nd 895 trinket and not the 810 maces then it is 842.
_______

Auctionator Shopping Lists:
Code:
*** 835+ Cloth Int
Queen Yh'saerie's Pendant
Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart
Cloak of Martayl Oceanstrider
Treia's Handcrafted Shroud
Vastly Oversized Ring
Demar's Band of Amore
Fran's Intractable Loop
Sameed's Vision Ring
Eyasu's Mulligan
Mir's Enthralling Grasp
Telubis' Binding of Patience
Serrinne's Maleficent Habit
Cyno's Mantle of Sin

Code:
*** 835+ Leather Agi
Vastly Oversized Ring
Demar's Band of Amore
Fran's Intractable Loop
Sameed's Vision Ring
Six-Feather Fan
Mavanah's Shifting Wristguards
Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard
Samnoh's Exceptional Leggings
Boughs of Archdruid Van-Yali

Code:
*** 835+ Mail Agi
Vastly Oversized Ring
Demar's Band of Amore
Fran's Intractable Loop
Sameed's Vision Ring
Six-Feather Fan
Shokell's Grim Cinch
Geta of Tay'Shute
Gorrog's Serene Gaze
Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery

Code:
*** 835+ Plate Strength
Vastly Oversized Ring
Demar's Band of Amore
Fran's Intractable Loop
Sameed's Vision Ring
Marfisi's Giant Censer
Welded Hardskin Helmet
Fists of Thane Kray-Tan
Claud's War-Ravaged Boots
Aethrynn's Everwarm Chestplate
_______

810 Brew Event Mace:
Tremendous Tankard O' Terror

850 Dalaran Port Ring:
Empowered Ring of the Kirin Tor

Quest Rewards 800 / 810:

Cloth
Shaladrassil Vestments
Valor-Bound Trousers
Earthguard Handwraps
Waistband of the Hatecoil Oracles

Leather
Shaladrassil Tunic
Valor-Bound Legwraps
Bitterbrine Binding
Earthguard Grips

Mail
Shaladrassil Cuirass
Valor-Bound Greaves
Brightscale Waistguard
Earthguard Gloves

Plate
Shaladrassil Chestguard
Valor-Bound Legplates
Hardshell Greatbelt
Earthguard Gauntlets
_______

All 835+ Items available:

Amulet

Cloak

Ring
Vastly Oversized Ring
Demar's Band of Amore
Fran's Intractable Loop
Sameed's Vision Ring

Trinket
Eyasu's Mulligan
Six-Feather Fan
Marfisi's Giant Censer

Cloth
Telubis' Binding of Patience
Mir's Enthralling Grasp
Serrinne's Maleficent Habit
Cyno's Mantle of Sin

Leather
Boughs of Archdruid Van-Yali
Mavanah's Shifting Wristguards
Cainen's Preeminent Chestguard
Samnoh's Exceptional Leggings

Mail
Shokell's Grim Cinch
Gorrog's Serene Gaze
Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery
Geta of Tay'Shute

Plate
Aethrynn's Everwarm Chestplate
Fists of Thane Kray-Tan
Claud's War-Ravaged Boots
Welded Hardskin Helmet

_______

If I have missed something let me know, so that I can add it.

CU in Legion,

~my~
Hunter or Death knight? and what spec? Can both solo PvE instances and which one is better in Wpvp situations? Also,... which is more fun in ur opinion

I got just Soul capacitor on my hunter, it doesn't seem to work? It says melee attacks.

Can anyone confirm?
It works for SV as far as I'm aware, can't answer for BM/MM though.

do you notice the armor drop from having cloth/leather items?
You will lose a bit of physical damage reduction but gain more other things. So nothing to worry about.

i want to go for all mail set, but i also want to get 2nd stats high as possible.
You are an elemental. So you have access to leather and cloth (intellect). Haven't done the math yet but I think that you perform better with mixed armor.

On my Shockadin, which I am working on right now, I will only wear plate gloves + helmet. The Rest comes from wrong armor. I will gain so much mor intellect and 2nd stats that it is more than worth it. Should be similar on your shaman. But don't take it for granted.

You will lose a bit of physical damage reduction but gain more other things. So nothing to worry about.

You are an elemental. So you have access to leather and cloth (intellect). Haven't done the math yet but I think that you perform better with mixed armor.

On my Shockadin, which I am working on right now, I will only wear plate gloves + helmet. The Rest comes from wrong armor. I will gain so much mor intellect and 2nd stats that it is more than worth it. Should be similar on your shaman. But don't take it for granted.

The weird thing about 101s is the higher the ilvl of your main armor slots, the higher your offslots "has" to be to compensate. If you magically rolled some 895 pieces for your main 4 slots, then you can end up in a scenario where the 5% loss in main stat will eventually compensate depending on what items you have and the ilvl difference. Most people won't be in that area. Though with legendaries in 7.2 that makes it a much more likely possibility.

Hello,

Running 788 Havoc DH atm , playing veng sometimes which seems better but went havoc with artifact weapons. What I am unsure of how to calculate but would like to find out is if a 835 'Marfisi's Giant Censer' with leech would be beneficial? Currently using 840 six feather fan which I will keep, would be replacing a 725 prophecy tarot.

Hello,

Running 788 Havoc DH atm , playing veng sometimes which seems better but went havoc with artifact weapons. What I am unsure of how to calculate but would like to find out is if a 835 'Marfisi's Giant Censer' with leech would be beneficial? Currently using 840 six feather fan which I will keep, would be replacing a 725 prophecy tarot.
Eyasu's Mulligan is better. The proc is to die for

but would like to find out is if a 835 'Marfisi's Giant Censer' with leech would be beneficial?
The leech is great. The Strength Trinket is better than I thought. It only procs 0.85 times a minute but scales with haste. Sometimes I have the proc up for ~30sec because it procs 4 times in a row (for whatever reason) and updates the runtime. And as Havoc you crit a lot. Eya is still better for burst but I don't know if its overall performance is better.

On the other hand you only need leech for really hard content. I still run around with 0 leech and have no problems soloing legion dungeons or mythic 5man draenor (had to use vengeance on one boss so far) for example. I save Meta for bosses without adds and we gain 30% leech with it.

A fight like Dresaron is perfect as Havoc ... you need healing? Open up some eggs, kill small dragons and back to boss.

Oh and if you use a "wrong" trinket (str or int) I would only buy them if they have a socket. So you gain a passive effect (150 mastery) too.

15% Leech from 1 item ... no comment. :p
And it is your waist, one of your 4 non-835+ slots. You lucky duck, you. BUT have fun getting it. :)
73% leech now with ilvl 835-855 gear + legendary. Still missing chest and str trinket which I think will bump it up to about 85%. Where am I gonna get that last 15% from?!

73% leech now with ilvl 835-855 gear + legendary. Still missing chest and str trinket which I think will bump it up to about 85%. Where am I gonna get that last 15% from?!
Bracer/Shoulder HFC Mythic, hoping for a 775 Proc (then upgraded to 785) with Socket and Leech?

hey everyone,
u guys think the gear we use for a 101 twink gonna change? with all the nethershard andlegioninvasion stuff coming in 7.2

also im gearing a 101 rogue right now and was wondering if ist worth using cloth gear for more secondary stats.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread