EU+US F2P History

How would I get a F2P toon there? Do mage portals or lock summons work for failtopays in outlands?

Would this method be quicker than farming rep by killing mobs at the twilight post in the zone Silithus?

can get a f2p to outlands with a mage portal to shatt or a warlock summon. portal is closed for f2ps.

you need to farm the mobs in silithus anyway for the second part of GoC. takes like 3.5 hrs using a p2p flying between the 4 encampments. you still need the other rep from turning in keys.

How would I get a F2P toon there? Do mage portals or lock summons work for failtopays in outlands?

Would this method be quicker than farming rep by killing mobs at the twilight post in the zone Silithus?

They do.

That's cenarion circle, this is expedition, you need both.

Due to horde advantage on the Alterac Valley reputation world first is gonna be divided into "world first Justicar" and "world first Conqueror" achieved on an Alliance or Horde character respectively.

Well, the horde people that want to go for it have to do it since Alliance has the advantage inside Alterec Valley.

Well, the horde people that want to go for it have to do it since Alliance has the advantage inside Alterec Valley.

Sue_excuse_you.gif

Invincible and Flametalon of Alysrazor (wouldn't even need a well geared or level 100 toon for this one), what are you guys waiting for?

Level a toon to 100, apply face to keyboard, loot Lich King.

For ICC, just clear up to the LK on 10m normal. Leave, switch to 25, then heroic inside.

Hardest part of this fight is staying on the platform, once you get used to it, you got it.

Phase 1

(Any F2Ps need to die now, else you'll have trouble later with plague)

He will spawn adds, just tank them with the boss. He'll drop a shadow trap every few seconds under your feet, you got to move. I usually drag him in a big circle to avoid the traps easily.

Once you get him to 70% phase 1 will transition to phase 2.

Transition: Move to the center of the platform, focus Lich King. He will spawn ice spheres, these need to die. They can't be avoided like the traps, kill them as soon as you can. They explode on impact and send you flying off the platform (yes, it's hilarious). During this phase you will also get silenced by the adds. If you can use an ability that you can use while silenced or one that prevents silence altogether (anti-magic shell will prevent the silence, for example). If you have neither of these, you will have to kite them which can be a pain once they start piling up on you.

Phase 2

Val'kyr will spawn, if you're alone they'll just float about. Ignore them.

Soul Reaper might be a problem, it doesn't hit too hard but if you find yourself taking a lot of damage use a defensive cool-down.

Defile this will spawn underneath you and grow as you stand in it. Not sure if it's worth standing in with changes to tank's vengeance. The last time I solo'd it I skipped that phase completely. Just use defensive cool-downs if the damage gets too heavy. You should be fine.

Once you get him to 40% phase 2 will transition to phase 3.

Transition: Move to the center of the platform, focus Lich King. He will spawn ice spheres, these need to die. They can't be avoided like the traps, kill them as soon as you can. They explode on impact and send you flying off the platform (yes, it's hilarious). During this phase you will also get silenced by the adds. If you can use an ability that you can use while silenced or one that prevents silence altogether (anti-magic shell will prevent the silence, for example). If you have neither of these, you will have to kite them which can be a pain once they start piling up on you.

Phase 3

Both Defile and Soul Reaper still happen in this phase.

He will occasionally spawn Vile Spirits, they will explode after awhile and hit for a decent amount. I usually use a cool-down when I see them coming down to hit me.

You will be transferred to Frostmourne during this phase.

Frostmourne

Just don't die here. Use any healing or cool-downs you need. This lasts for 40 seconds. Then back to phase 3, this repeats until you or him die. These phases can start to add up, and they take a lot of time. You got 15 mins before he enrages, can definitely become a problem.
For Firelands, you can do it on 10m normal and the mount will drop.

You'll need to be on a death knight to learn the mount.

Clear the trash to the boss, the trash should be really easy to clear. I used to have trouble in non-tank spec but I had no trouble with the recent changes in WoD. Just clear the trash, kill them as fast as you can, some can be annoying. The core hounds will try to eat you, can be annoying. Work your way to where Alysrazor is, this map will help.

There's two mage like mobs, kill them right away. Then kill the big fire birds behind them, then the little nests spawning baby birds. Then hit Majordomo Staghelm to start the fight.

After a small event he flys away and the boss spawns. Start DPSing the boss, pick up the feathers she drops. Sometimes this part will bug out and reset. If it does, you'll see a feather on the ground, click it to restart the fight. I've never had it reset after the initial one.

The feathers will give you wings, fly up with the boss. Follow her, going through rings while you DPS her. It's a lot like the new DMF game. It's really, really easy. She'll drop down every now and then, phase changes and such. Just ignore that and fly above her a bit, keep DPSing until she dies. Easy peasy.
Make it happen! :O

Users who are viewing this thread