EU+US F2P History

How do you get Guardian of Cenarius?!

Eh my bro , Help is required (even in 90) , you have to get like 6k Etherum Prison keys , With average drop time of 1 min each.
Its really hard! Believe me , idk i wouldnt bother with that!

Eh my bro , Help is required (even in 90) , you have to get like 6k Etherum Prison keys , With average drop time of 1 min each.
Its really hard! Believe me , idk i wouldnt bother with that!

Tell me more!!! OK so do you get rep as you collect these keys? I see on wowhead.com that they drop in the netherstorm. How do you get your F2P there?! Thought they patched that.

you need to use a p2p to farm heroic mana-tombs once you get attuned for the keys to drop. f2ps only sit in while the keys are being turned in. 1 min per key average but not including instance lockout. also turning in all the keys takes some time as well. i ended up using 4.7k keys to get exalted with all the factions.

also when running mana tombs, dont kill the bosses. wont be able to reset the instance for trash to respawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
first recorded*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

your "proofs" are not true objective proof. incredibly annoying

first recorded*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

your "proofs" are not true objective proof. incredibly annoying

Tell me what.

Tell me more!!! OK so do you get rep as you collect these keys? I see on wowhead.com that they drop in the netherstorm. How do you get your F2P there?! Thought they patched that.

You can get to outland if someone ports you there (a mage that opens a portal to Shathrah City, or get 2 friends to summon you threw a Dungeon Stone :) ) !
And after you get the keys you have to spend countless hours getting rep from freeing druids in Netherstorm . You need to open some prisons. after you do that you will not only gain rep with GoC but even with other factions, [MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION] might tell you more because he did that.

Collect keys in MT HC or Netherstorm if you bot. Spend hours in northeastern Netherstorm where it looks like mushrooms at the map. Open the prisons with your main with the F2P nearby, most of the time mob spawn but sometimes you get a prisoner from one of the 6 available factions who will give you 500 rep with his faction, the factions are:

Sporregar
Keepers of Time
Cenarion Expedition
Sha'tar
The Consortium
Lower City

For Cenarion Circle, you just farm twillight dudes in Silithus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Collect keys in MT HC or Netherstorm if you bot. Spend hours in northeastern Netherstorm where it looks like mushrooms at the map. Open the prisons with your main with the F2P nearby, most of the time mob spawn but sometimes you get a prisoner from one of the 6 available factions who will give you 500 rep with his faction, the factions are:

Sporregar
Keepers of Time
Cenarion Expedition
Sha'tar
The Consortium
Lower City

For Cenarion Circle, you just farm twillight dudes in Silithus.

Whats the Exact Reputation you start with , neutral 0/3k ?

you need to use a p2p to farm heroic mana-tombs once you get attuned for the keys to drop. f2ps only sit in while the keys are being turned in. 1 min per key average but not including instance lockout. also turning in all the keys takes some time as well. i ended up using 4.7k keys to get exalted with all the factions.

also when running mana tombs, dont kill the bosses. wont be able to reset the instance for trash to respawn.

How would I get a F2P toon there? Do mage portals or lock summons work for failtopays in outlands?

Would this method be quicker than farming rep by killing mobs at the twilight post in the zone Silithus?

Users who are viewing this thread