EU+US F2P History

Updated with the P2P bug, addition of WoD and Tenshin's 8k achievement points. Looking for dates of the Talent bug (along with some video, would be great), any stuff that you think should be noted here as I mentioned earlier I was pretty much out for most of 2016.
@Trialmop what about that tourney you did? The dates, winner, final video + the most interesting fight one? Please
Was any World PvP event held that had good success?

Not me who was asked but basically so far:

- Legion pre exp event happened ( think full tf gear people should be on history list. thank you, thank you. i know. )
- Fishing even went down with pre expansion patch
- http://www.wowhead.com/item=18856/insignia-of-the-alliance could not be obtained after 7.0
- Warcraft film even tmog gear could be obtained (25/5/2016).
- Timewalking badges could be obtained with wows 12 anniversary.

Also think the new tmog system should be added
+ things you could do with it for a while (script to tmog other types of armor).
Rogues not being able to tmog wod masks anylonger.

Last edited:
Yea, invasion event gear was a pretty big deal.

Did you already add in the change to PVP gearing, that essentially re shuffled what "bis" was?

The change to DMF island required fishing skill might be relevant?

October 24th 2015 2pm est The first ever F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship occurred with the team #Synergy in dominate fashion took home the Championship thus becoming one of the most well known brands in lower level bracket pvp. #Synergy consisted of Wizkidone Veinte Fael and Flynn.
Tournament replay below

December 12th 2015 The Second F2P Arena World Championship occurred bring some of the most dynamic games in the history of the tournament. Twink Skill Capped after ripping through opening series took home the Championship in the most entertaining finals in championship history. This team consisted of Trialmop Bop Original Lennydruid

Tournament replay below
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXxRKybZz2fe6Q5Der1e09_WZuqtvGvh2

November 13th 2016 The Third F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship took place being hosted by the NWL and having a wide range of teams and 2 qualifier events. This championship stretched from July 30th 2016 all the way to November 13th 2016. He bought a carry took home the Championship after dominating their opponents in the arena. The only team to 4-0 a tournament Finals and through that we have our first two time Champion Fael notably from the team #Synergy. He bought a carry consisted of Fael , Delayed and Pain.

Tournament Replay below

October 24th 2015 2pm est The first ever F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship occurred with the team #Synergy in dominate fashion took home the Championship thus becoming one of the most well known brands in lower level bracket pvp. #Synergy consisted of Wizkidone Veinte Fael and Flynn.
Tournament replay below

December 12th 2015 The Second F2P Arena World Championship occurred bring some of the most dynamic games in the history of the tournament. Twink Skill Capped after ripping through opening series took home the Championship in the most entertaining finals in championship history. This team consisted of Trialmop Bop Original Lennydruid

Tournament replay below
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXxRKybZz2fe6Q5Der1e09_WZuqtvGvh2

November 13th 2016 The Third F2P 3v3 Arena World Championship took place being hosted by the NWL and having a wide range of teams and 2 qualifier events. This championship stretched from July 30th 2016 all the way to November 13th 2016. He bought a carry took home the Championship after dominating their opponents in the arena. The only team to 4-0 a tournament Finals and through that we have our first two time Champion Fael notably from the team #Synergy. He bought a carry consisted of Fael , Delayed and Pain.

Tournament Replay below

Thank you, will certainly list it, just one last thing before I will - can you give me armory links to every person mentioned in your post? It's the only way I'll write it.

Users who are viewing this thread