Being the underdog that I tend to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between a challenge, and having absolutely no chance.

I understand and respect why you think that. That being said, don't post in my topic if you're just going to discourage people from playing classes that aren't Holy Paladins, Druids, and Rogues.

Just because it's not viable, or in your opinion "doesn't stand a chance" doesn't mean we should keep players from doing something original. God forbid we run into pugs that aren't composted of 75% holy paladins because I suggested that we roll other classes in an attempt to have fun, learn, and bring some balance (even if it's on a small or personal scale) to our bracket.

nd bring some balance (even if it's on a small or personal scale) to our bracket
Err, playing trashy classes that make your team less capable of winning isn't exactly 'balance.' I'm not suggesting you roll hpal or any healer, but for example, an enhancement shammy brings almost nothing to the table. Classes that can bring the 'balance' you're looking for while being useful to the team would be things like a warlock, a hunter, etc.
Please play whatever you feel like playing, honestly, but at least understand that you're fucked, and there are other ways of playing with a challenge then playing incredible gimped classes. I know you know this, but it's worth letting people who want to try playing with more of a challenge know they can play with a challenge and be a viable class.

Play a shadow priest.

No, you won't have fun. But this thread is all about 0% fun. We know which classes are hard to play. We know which ones are easy to play. Not very many of you seem to know which ones are completely unplayable though. There is nothing to be gained by having your own thread for "underdog" classes. If you play well as a class we all know sucks, you'll get more e-famous than posting about it in this thread.

Look at deadvulcano. He's proof not being competitive is rewarding.

I understand and respect why you think that. That being said, don't post in my topic if you're just going to discourage people from playing classes that aren't Holy Paladins, Druids, and Rogues.

Just because it's not viable, or in your opinion "doesn't stand a chance" doesn't mean we should keep players from doing something original. God forbid we run into pugs that aren't composted of 75% holy paladins because I suggested that we roll other classes in an attempt to have fun, learn, and bring some balance (even if it's on a small or personal scale) to our bracket.
This is a public forum, get over yourself about "your" topics. Also, don't tell people to not post in a topic just because they disagree with you, thanks :)

This is a public forum, get over yourself about "your" topics. Also, don't tell people to not post in a topic just because they disagree with you, thanks :)

I told him not to post if all he's going to do is discourage players. Read. Stop trolling and for the love of god read.

I told him not to post if all he's going to do is discourage players. Read. Stop trolling and for the love of god read.
I read the whole thing, and the fact is he DISAGREES with you, and this is a forum. Quit TI like you quit AP long time ago Will

I'm not saying 'don't roll these'. I'm saying that you're going to get shit on effortlessly, and you will be almost completely unable to outplay anyone with an ounce of skill.

There's a difference between a challenge, and having absolutely no chance.

@texx, Those classed aren't viable in WSG, not even in a full 10 man premade against pugging Hpals. I'm saying it's a waste of time, unless you're doing arenas or premade vs premade.

dis·cour·age/disˈkərij/
Verb:

Cause (someone) to lose confidence or enthusiasm.
Prevent or seek to prevent (something) by showing disapproval or creating difficulties.

I read the whole thing, and the fact is he DISAGREES with you, and this is a forum. Quit TI like you quit AP long time ago Will

And I'm not quitting just because a bunch of clowns go from topic to topic, derailing threads and making theirselfs look/feel supierior to other posters just because they feel some sense of entitlement due to being liked/known/popular forum users. People change and I'm not going to throw a fit like I used to just because some jerks are trying to keep me from enjoying myself on these forums.

It's Wil with one "L" and I play on Aerie Peak, Alliance, and I'm not going anywhere.

You've already made an ass of yourself multiple times. The reason we don't like you isn't because of some f2p clique or anything;. It's because you're an ass.

Many fish can change sex during the course of their lives. Others, especially rare deep-sea fish, have both male and female sex organs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread