He reminds me of a male angler fish.
How The Male Angler Fish Gets Completely Screwed - The Oatmeal
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

loool so much rage in this thread

@laharyl.This is the internets lol.Just because some circlejerks dont accept u dont get all emotional about it.
Just go on about ur day.Or alternatively you can just show them ur ''equality' ngame.Thats what i did.Not because i wanted to be accepted but i wanted to beat em all and be ''teh #1 in this bracket''. .And beat every single one ofthem i did.(By my standards everyone of them got 5-0d)

Wow. These upstanding citizens of Twinkinfo.com are the reason I don't post here anymore. I spent 4 hours on these forums before I started lurking again. It's really a shame.

I'm not sure what you had against this guy in the past but since I've seen him he's been pretty constructive aside from the occasional bout he has with the people who egg him on. I feel bad for the moderator that has to clean up this mess.

Wow. These upstanding citizens of Twinkinfo.com are the reason I don't post here anymore. I spent 4 hours on these forums before I started lurking again. It's really a shame.

I'm not sure what you had against this guy in the past but since I've seen him he's been pretty constructive aside from the occasional bout he has with the people who egg him on. I feel bad for the moderator that has to clean up this mess.

hello-there-welcome-to-the-internet.jpg

This thread is really off topic guys.
You need to get your act together.
I'm very disappointed in you tinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread