Zomg!

144czmx.jpg
:D

nah but srsly I didn't know that either.

This is great. You see, I'm a wealthy business man and I don't have time to hold down backspace.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
My laptop doesn't have a middle button, but this is awesome!

~Zuty

You don't have a mouse for your laptop? I don't think I could deal with that after using a mouse + keyboard combo

would really suck not having a mouse. at least if youre gaming at all...but i prefer my mouse for just browsing too.

but if you hold control and click a link it'll open a new tab too

Falkor said:
would really suck not having a mouse. at least if youre gaming at all...but i prefer my mouse for just browsing too.

but if you hold control and click a link it'll open a new tab too

Druiddroid said:
You don't have a mouse for your laptop? I don't think I could deal with that after using a mouse + keyboard combo

Yeah I do the CTRL + Click method now, but I have been using a laptop to game since ... 03-04 right before WoW came out. I cannot use a mouse to game ... I end up clicking my spells instead and pretty much forget about the keyboard.

~Zuty

Druiddroid said:
if you middle click a link, it will open a new tab

I thought everyone knew this. pushing down middle mouse can be a pain so I binded it to the button on the side of my mouse.

Falkor said:

Yea, touchpads are just annoying

zuty said:
I have been using a laptop to game since ... 03-04 right before WoW came out. I cannot use a mouse to game ... I end up clicking my spells instead and pretty much forget about the keyboard.

wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread