Youtube series

lipeckiz

Legend
Well I'm going to soon make a minecraft series with adventures and crap, like X, Seananners, and if you've seen the minecraft the movie... Like that. Like a lets play. Anyways, I'm planning out my episodes as we speak, and my first episode will be a how to survive your first night in minecraft. As lots of people are still buying the game, they will need one of these vid types. But I know they will want more popular ones, but... I don't really care. Honestly, I really dont care how many views, subscribers, and likes I get, I just do it for the fun. Anyways, my second video will be where I need to get food to prepare for cave exploration. I'll be showing ways to get food. I built a furnace room just for this. So far my ideas are, fishing, greenhouse (wheat), the quest for cake :D, porkies, mushy stew, and I believe thats all I can think of. Are there any more ways to make food? Episode 3 will be the cave exploration. So far my mining kit is: 2 picks, 3 porkies, a sword, a stack of dirt, a workbench, and 2 stacks of torches. Keep in mind that later, I will have items such as a clock so that when I'm down there I will know what time it is. But this IS my first mining trip after all. Am I missing anything in my mining kit?

The two answers I am looking for are "Are there any other ways to make food?", and "Am I missing anything in my mining kit?".

Thanks for your time. :D

Look out! Bump!!!

Take extra wood and chests.

lolItsMutank said:
Take extra wood and chests.

Why do I need wood? My plan is to make one or two little dirt bases inside the cave, so that if I'm in trouble or getting chased by monsters I can just run in there. Dirt is cheap and easy to get, wood is a more precious material.

please dont delay the release of videos. imo, if you have footage, you should upload it. i hate it when people do it on a weekly basis, for example

Quelfep said:
please dont delay the release of videos. imo, if you have footage, you should upload it. i hate it when people do it on a weekly basis, for example

No footage yet, but I'll buy fraps soon. By the way, instead of buying fraps, do you know of any free recording software?

Users who are viewing this thread