Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaman/Lock

• Lock/Priest

• Warrior/Shaman

• Total voters
I've recently started to play arenas a lot at night because the lack of warsong pops. Above is a list of about 5 teams which I feel are a pain in the ass. If you have any other, list them below.

Edit, This is a even greater pain when the classes are Drenaei with two hots.

i dono lol

Warrior / Sham, Warrior / Resto drood

Lock (Me) / Hunter / Priest in 3s. The dots + Dispels + burst makes it a complete pain in the ass. On occasion we switch out the hunter for a warrior, depending on the teams that are playing that night.

Worst 2v2 atm, Probably shaman/hunter :(

They are hard to catch, have good slows, and shamans are just plain beasts.

Lets not even get into anything other then 2v2. I've seen the worst of the worst in a 5's team made up of 2 Hunters, Priest, and 2 Shaman, on top of that all were Drenaei.

Edit, as for the Warrior/Resto Druid combo, Holyhek and I run it occasionally, it works really well, however it can be a pain against people who can purge/dispell when you cant.

Locked said:
Feral Druid / Destro lock

What level did you get your warlock up to bro? I will be online later and can do runs and such. We should run Warror/Lock when it gets done, I actually like that combo a lot.

Diiesel said:
What level did you get your warlock up to bro? I will be online later and can do runs and such. We should run Warror/Lock when it gets done, I actually like that combo a lot.

Finally someone that feels the same way. Shit is, with enugh cordination, viable aswell

Diiesel said:

10, I also fished for my hat sunday

PM me when you get on

Locked said:
10, I also fished for my hat sunday

Lawl, Im just going to assume since there wasnt a bragging sentence about how you got it your first try, that you came up empty handed.

Pally / Hunter can be a bitch if your main dps is a melee class.

Diiesel said:
Lawl, Im just going to assume since there wasnt a bragging sentence about how you got it your first try, that you came up empty handed.

NO MAN I GOT 71 TASY FISH THEY WERE DELICIOUUUUUUUUUUUSs

Brick House Warrior / Mage on CC / Shaman Healer >_>"

All fully twinked, the warrior carries dual AGMs...

toxic said:
Where is Warrior/Druid & how did that not make the list. They have no strong countercomps

... Shaman / Hunter?

Mass warrior kiting, purges HoTs, focus shocks, they win pretty easily unless the War/Drood are very good.

toxic said:
Where is Warrior/Druid & how did that not make the list. They have no strong countercomps

Ima do the same as everyone else, pick holes in your statement. Warrior/Pally also beats Warrior/Druid.

HoF; nuffsaid.

Users who are viewing this thread