you don't like 24s because they stop you from farming

allahkazam

Legend
I did a few games tonight on a modestly geared level 24. no BoAs, no enchants but was level 24. All it was was alliance farming. When I got on an actual geared player that could fight back, it was different. It's farming noobs no matter what level you are. Don't like geared 24s because they can actually kill 2-3 farming noobs.

People don't like 24s because they have an advantage unavailable to 20s. I have to admit, a lot of games do end up with farming, but 24s aren't going to stop that. Both sides get 24s. Like it or not, they are part of the landscape. I did a game against eight hunters one priest, one rogue. Give me 24s any day over that mess.

Both sides get 400HP no talents (spec) no mount and no idea how to play the game. Just like both sides get 24s. Both detract from the ideal experience if you ask me. My most enjoyable games weren't always wins, they were even matches where it felt as though what I did actually had an impact on the result of the game. AFKing near the GY while hunters farm is no fun either. Neither is getting smashed by 24s, hunters, multi-boxers, all of whom move in packs with healers.

Also, we need more AB.

I have to admit.. I was just played a game on my OK geared rogue. Just hit 20 a couple hours ago and havent done any randoms etc. I do have shadowfang though (Its like a ****ing lightsaber)

But I was Gy camping the 24s. I would sap one. Let the other people pass. Than rape him. Repeatedly. I love back peddling hunters too.

24s who grab the flag tend to piss me off the most. If it's any class than can heal then it's pretty pointless trying to down em unless debuff is stacked way up or we have 24 dps of our own. It just gives the player too much of a passive advantage, one unobtainable by f2p twinks.

Imo its ok to farm 24s.

Just did it in another game. I enjoyed myself. I also got 3 flag returns and cap. So its not like im just siting there.

xD

But yes. FARM DEM 24s

wow. reporting back on how bad 24s are again. In another game. Horde get the first cap. All disapointed teh ally say GG.

I say STAY IN IT GUYS! To lift their spirts. Me and the 2 rogues make a "gameplan" We werent letting any efc cross mid or else we would of been screwed. Well a 24 pally gets across with lots of support from her team. So does our pally. Our new plan is. Lets wait til she gets 10 stacks. She gets the 10 and we fail to kill her MANY Times. with 2 minutes left we try one more time. I get zerker buff. We try to sap healer but they see us. We focus the paladin. I kick the heal. "Fangcrutch has returned the flag" gg. 24s bad?

Warcraftnick said:
wow. reporting back on how bad 24s are again. In another game. Horde get the first cap. All disapointed teh ally say GG.

I say STAY IN IT GUYS! To lift their spirts. Me and the 2 rogues make a "gameplan" We werent letting any efc cross mid or else we would of been screwed. Well a 24 pally gets across with lots of support from her team. So does our pally. Our new plan is. Lets wait til she gets 10 stacks. She gets the 10 and we fail to kill her MANY Times. with 2 minutes left we try one more time. I get zerker buff. We try to sap healer but they see us. We focus the paladin. I kick the heal. "Fangcrutch has returned the flag" gg. 24s bad?

you'll improve man. just keep practicing.

you guys are all just so bad

get out of WSG

you can farm honor 5-10 times faster (depending on organization and skill level) by rolling ABs, and bonus, you're not griefing anybody, because it's the object of the game to hold nodes and farm people when they rez at their spawn

have any of you actually played WoW before? and been in the other battlegrounds?

C O T U S said:
you guys are all just so bad

get out of WSG

you can farm honor 5-10 times faster (depending on organization and skill level) by rolling ABs, and bonus, you're not griefing anybody, because it's the object of the game to hold nodes and farm people when they rez at their spawn

have any of you actually played WoW before? and been in the other battlegrounds?

AB's don't pop as fast and I prefer WSG. Even with the huge disatvantage as Horde it's not so bad that I avoid WSG entirely. I like to PvP right away so I'll queue WSG and AB together, and almost always take the WSG pop.

I will start doing AB more though.

allahkazam said:
flags i've capped while the alliance is too busy farming the horde GY: 3

i honestly expected more out of this bracket.

if all it is is GY farming noobs then i think i'll have to pass.

Eh, I zoned into a game where alliance was down 2-0 and that spirestone hore guil was camping GY with a 6 man. Capped 2 flags nearly uncontested and when they finally tried killing me on the 3rd flag that dumbass hunter infaemous was sitting on our cap shooting me. ShS> veil has captured the horde flag.

24s cause more problems than they solve, I would hate for this bracket to turn into an arms race of who has more 24s cause that would kill f2p in it's infancy.

Rivfader said:
24s cause more problems than they solve, I would hate for this bracket to turn into an arms race of who has more 24s cause that would kill f2p in it's infancy.

U have to pay to play 24s

Druiddroid said:
U have to pay to play 24s

That's the point, most f2p twinks have a p2p account as well. If 24s continue on the path they're on then the f2ps will probably end up shelving their trial accounts in favor of other brackets or 24s making f2p far less attractive.

Rivfader said:
That's the point, most f2p twinks have a p2p account as well. If 24s continue on the path they're on then the f2ps will probably end up shelving their trial accounts in favor of other brackets or 24s making f2p far less attractive.

survival of the fittest

it was funny last night seeing 20s camping other 20s. then when i would rez and zerg down the three healers keeping them alive they would scatter and run away. I would think to myself "what's the matter, don't want to fight someone who can fight back?"

it's one thing to camp other twinks or even 24s. camping kids who have 600 hp and are genuinely new to the game and not just making a f2p twink account is bogus. yeah i rolled on a 24 last night but it wasn't geared or enchanted. i did have a little rum left over from leveling. i wanted to try the bracket out before i committed to leveling/gearing something. there were quite a few times that 20s had more buffed HP than i did so it's not like i was rolling around on some unkillable machine.

i think i had one good game, and it was still a 3-1 horde win. the rest were GY farming steamrolls one way or another.

i had high hopes for the bracket once i saw pops were really fast, but games were worse than 19s.

also, lmfao @ returning a flag at 10 stacks meaning someone is bad. i died plenty on my mediocre 24. it was mostly to 2-3 people at least with a healer. guess i'm bad too.

No, the reason I don't like them is because the only reason people roll them is to take advantage over the f2p accounts.

Face it, without f2p this bracket would be dead.

pay for the game and roll a 24 if you dont want to get camped. Otherwise qq more. Also heard something about multiboxing. just wait till i multibox 2-3 24 hunters

Users who are viewing this thread