Yooo who gon play Starwars MMO?

Bragh

OG
Just asking as MVP!

Me and my old crew gonna be rollin' out on the shizzle!

YO NIGGAAAA, Shaitaan here. We have a guild, missing 1 spot.

check it out:

http://www.swtor.com...02/dark-council

The "join a guild pre launch" feature shuts down in just a few hours.

Edit: This aint a xbox 360 game

Whaaaaat, serr trudde det var 360 jeg trololol. Anyways, da må jeg få kjøpt meg en skikkelig pc
<

Haha, how could you think it was 360 really?

Dont ask me, imma just buy a supercomputer then!

FML and my love for Apple products :S

join the guild now before the thingye ends.

Come skype? Ill send you the info in a pm

^This, but we will hopefully know atleast 2-3 days before launch and tell some if they are interested to join our server.

Guilds will most likely, if not before that, be decided 5 days before launch, 15'th in US and 17'th in EU, because of the up to 5 days game time before launch, which will be decided on when you preordered ( and hopefully also if you preordered CE <3 )

Guilds will most likely, if not before that, be decided 5 days before launch, 15'th in US and 17'th in EU, because of the up to 5 days game time before launch, which will be decided on when you preordered ( and hopefully also if you preordered CE <3 )

Yeah, and btw - they changed so the game releases 20th everywhere.

Everything I've heard so far about this game is bad. Another generic MMO that just won't be good enough to compete with WoW. Warhammer, GW, EQ2, FFXIV, Rift, etc....see ya guys back in a month!

HAHAHA.. Take this from a beta tester.. this game is WAAAYYY better than wow, especially the questing in it is extremely awesome, and tops wow a billion times.

Users who are viewing this thread