(Yes) The Offensive Druid.

User

OG
I know im going to be flamed for this but im calling out the next class which damage/utility wise will be undervalued post 3.2.

Well, thanks to the new travel form , travelling HoT's , Bearform, Decent DoT's and Arguably the highest Stackable SP itemization for the hybrid classes Its looking viable now. Druid is going to be the most versatile , movement efficient class in bracket.

No longer will hunter's be able out maneuver druids since cc and travel form out of range all the while keeping your HP up. The DoT Glyph is debatable, in this case i decided against it(Since dispels), but one could easily go 5/5 into Genesis with it and just keep Dotting in and out of travel form, BOTH ARE INSTANT CASTS!

When geared and specced, Your Hit Capped and Moonfire Crits are going off at 21% around 133 sp. The Wrath Spell Coefficient is at like 54%, with a 96% reduction in pushback's (with minor glyph and 2/3 naturalist). Which isnt too bad.

So im interested in rolling A DoT/cc Druid. (RESPAMMING) or a Moonfire/Wrath DRUID. I know that damage wise Druids cant put out like the rest. But GAMEPLAY wise movement is and

always will be king. IMO.

*Edit : Forgot Chardev's

DoT http://www.chardev.org/?template=230500

WrathFire http://www.chardev.org/?template=230478

I wish you luck sir, this type of druid will be suprising to many if you can make it work, you may however run into the same problem as me. I constantly end up running flag because everyone else is special ed and i just ended up making my hunter very stamina based to do so as I couldnt stand waiting around watching everyone else farm middle all day.

Have fun and Good luck! I hope that it all goes well and you are able to accomplish what you wish! But yes, if you are playing and people are in mid field "farming" then you may have to return the flag. Which is not always bad, but can get annoying if you are alone and everyone else is just sitting there staring at you like your mutated. I enjoy it on my rouge though, and am sure i will on my upcoming hunter.

Good Luck!

Squeak

Good stuff. A few additional thoughts.

If the objective is to provide the most value to your team as a druid in a generic PUG, I think best approach is to build the druid as a FC hybrid. The other half of the hybrid could be healer or damage dealer.

My rationale is that the Druid (and probably Shammies) will be the best FC in 10-19 hands down. However, other classes are as good or better at holding the flag in base. So, after you grab and run the flag back to your base, hand it off to a team-mate and play your other role (healer or DPSer). That's what I plan to do with my druid.

The biggest problem you will likely have is lack of a competent team-mate to pass the flag to.

Users who are viewing this thread