XP on premade? Using the "macro"

As I have stated before it would not be out of the question to actually schedule a game using the "macro to eliminate XP" - at least we could get twinks on twinks and the rest as fillers. Now would that be cheating? or resourceful? Would it be exploiting? or simply helping bg's to pop?

Twinks vs Twinks.

/discuss

What is this "macro to eliminate xp" ?
<
First then i can be able to discuss
<

What is this "macro to eliminate xp" ?
<
First then i can be able to discuss
<

I use to have one and lost it, care to share?
<

you guys sure you dont mean AddOn because there is no script that i can think of that stops your exp

they don't mean addon or script,

they are just talking about a macro that helps you quickly click a pop up window,

this is the macro that i use for looting the gurubashi chest and for quickly buying things out in AH.

The StaticPopup1Button1 may be found by searching the forums. . . but I don't think we need to advertise/use it unless we were to truly think of using it effectively to create REAL games with REAL twinks.

warning do not try to get into bgs if you are close to lvling.

even if you try to glitch in you will occasionally do it wrong and get into a game with xp on.

at the moment you join a flag could cap, a game could end, or you could join an AB already in progress.

don't risk dinging a valued twink to 11 just to glitch into a few games. you will regret it later. find something else to do.

Users who are viewing this thread