XP off separate queues

Kathil

Veteran
Anyone know if Blizzard is gonna completely screw twinking with separate queues for players with xp off again in wotlk classic? I remember in the original wotlk the option to turn xp off and the separate queue implementation were different patches.

I disabled XP on a template 70 char (yes lol I know) and queued for WSG and got pop normally on the PTR which is now set to WOTLK pre-patch. Dunno if being 70 affects it and it's PTR but it's small hope that maybe the separated queues are not implemented.

I disabled XP on a template 70 char (yes lol I know) and queued for WSG and got pop normally on the PTR which is now set to WOTLK pre-patch. Dunno if being 70 affects it and it's PTR but it's small hope that maybe the separated queues are not implemented.
Don’t worry the moment they detect fun; blizz will fix it

Anyone know if Blizzard is gonna completely screw twinking with separate queues for players with xp off again in wotlk classic? I remember in the original wotlk the option to turn xp off and the separate queue implementation were different patches.
shut up the split was a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread