XP Debuff in BG's Nov '23 Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazugrel

Veteran
If anyone figures out a way to do this (or sees a char in bg with debuff) after patch 10.2 (11/7/23) feel free to post here. Don't have to tell how, just that it's possible.

<3 in advance.

I dont really see a way for it to work anymore like it did.

What appears to happen is its just proximity based now. It no longer stays on you fir 5 minutes, it just drops the moment you are out of range of the person with xp off.

The BG itself is not causing the debuff to drop off, its because you are no longer next to the partied xp off character.

I dont see a way around this.

I dont really see a way for it to work anymore like it did.

What appears to happen is its just proximity based now. It no longer stays on you fir 5 minutes, it just drops the moment you are out of range of the person with xp off.

The BG itself is not causing the debuff to drop off, its because you are no longer next to the partied xp off character.

I dont see a way around this.
Sounds reasonable.

More important. Did they ask about the tayston maneuver?

Edit - I think the names should be released. That type of play style is pathetic. I’d rather the debuffers roll retail 29s or join in on the copious classic syncmades than keep brackets in a dead state for the sake of killing true levelers

Last edited:
You currently can't play retail twinks in any bracket right now. The 20s capped accounts rarely pop. When we're bored with max level we come to twink lower levels. That's all we want - is to play our twinks in bg's. It's pretty simple. XPoff is obviously about twinking and acquiring an appreciated advantage; that is literally twinking. You aren't any different no matter what content you're doing (or avoiding). You twink to twink. When we want an even playing field (as much as WoW offers), we switch back to max level where the game is built around. Both spectrums are enjoyable. So go drink a beer, have fun, cheers. :)

The fun in twinking is the same fun in drag racing; overengineering a simple concept to the point of ridiculous extremes. That's great for PvP, at least against other twinks who are also the low level equivalent of a drag car. Otherwise pushing how far you can solo things which is what I've been doing myself (having a lot more fun than I expected with that actually). Deleting levelers seems pointless to me, and being deleted by twinks while leveling (as I'm sure we all have) is even less fun, not sure why anyone risk account action for that.

Hard L tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread