wtt my acc(eu) for a US acc

Ownaque

Legend
Ey as the title says i want to trade my acc(eu) for a US acc which contains a lvl 19 gfed druid and a lvl 80+ main.
pm me for more info if youre interrested.
/owna

i have a second US account under my last name you could have and i could let you transfer my 82 dk over with some boas on elune

if you don't get any better offers

Last edited by a moderator:
He is willing to trade his account for a US account. The US account must have GF'd druid and a main of level 80+.

Dunno about US skill level but I presume he will get stomped as badly as he is getting in EU. :)
Free bump!

Same way you get stomped day in day out right? =]

Same way you get stomped day in day out right? =]

Damn what a comeback, did your boyfriend get so insulted he told you to hop off his dick and play a tough guy at me? I'm yet to witness your mad FC skills, name your FC tink perhaps so I can teach you how to get better, will you. Or do you only play on your berserker + shadowstep ambush rogue =(

Dunno about US skill level but I presume he will get stomped as badly as he is getting in EU. :)
Free bump!
Yo Your words is meaningless to me so why dont you just stop all your insulting piss and instead spend your time on improving your fc skill cap? Cause it Need a hell of a boost before you just reach 15% of mine.

Yo Your words is meaningless to me so why dont you just stop all your insulting piss and instead spend your time on improving your fc skill cap? Cause it Need a hell of a boost before you just reach 15% of mine.

I find that hard to believe since all I've seen you do on retail is try your luck with travel form to sprint through mid unnoticed, only to be blown by a single rogue midway. To quote your own words; You give credit for nothing. Prove that youre worthy in retail and I might reconsider your "skills". Any reason your FC video only showed druid FC clips in retail?

I dont take it lightly when people judge me randomly with no reason, as I generally treat people nice and I would really appreciate if people did the same for me.

I find that hard to believe since all I've seen you do on retail is try your luck with travel form to sprint through mid unnoticed, only to be blown by a single rogue midway. To quote your own words; You give credit for nothing. Prove that youre worthy in retail and I might reconsider your "skills". Any reason your FC video only showed druid FC clips in retail?

I still can't think of I dont take it lightly when people judge me randomly with no reason, as I generally treat people nice and
Its meaningless to Keep trolling each other, Ill stop now as I wont come back to eu. Idk with you but im pretty tired of all this insulting piss. If You Want to Keep trolling me, fine, go a head, but go pm me instead then and let me have this thread, thnx
Btw The reson why i only showed 3. 3. 5. Fcing is because my retail acc have been out of payment for 2 months.

Have fun on US, consider my posts as free bumps. Read the last paragraph of my previous post and reconsider your ethics and I'm done with "bumping your topics."

Users who are viewing this thread