WTT 2x19 twinks For 1 Good Or 2 Semi 19 Twinks

no offense but I think I could make either of those toons in a day. Maybe two for the mage. This thread will probably end up being moved to the Auction House section.

Can i get some1 to like delete this post or Change the name to - "WTT 2x19 twinks For 1 Good Or 2 Semi 19 Twinks"

Qtuned said:
Can i get some1 to like delete this post or Change the name to - "WTT 2x19 twinks For 1 Good Or 2 Semi 19 Twinks"

Sounds like ur aiming to become a member in the Hacked Account club. Seriously its people like you are the reason we have to wait so long for a GM ticket to be answered, not to mention starting to put a burden on our forum moderators. Grow up kid, put in some work, level a toon to 80/85, then make another twink.

No heirbloom, LFH or AGM. How much u expect to get? Or who would trade 1 good twink for 2 bad?

Fourteen said:
He could've been ruder. There's 3 days work there absolute max.

Edit: the mage doesn't even have professions :(

ahaha no way, your 10 paladin is perfectmurder on alliance, you remember meh from wsg? Weloveboxxy or Realslimshdy both horde ;) seems we dont like to kill eachother lol

ye i shouldve mentioned that i dont have anymore time on there :S... and their are shit i know but i dont wanna play rogue anymore coz they no fun and i heard they be nerfed in cata or w/E and mages i cant play and dont find fun :(.

Also, stunggix wasnt being rude lol. I dont have any proffesions on the mage coz im too lazy to lvl like herb or w/E but if i dont trade im just ganna give away this account unless nobody wants to add time to this 'Shit' account. :)

Users who are viewing this thread