WTS A couple of 19's.

I've decided to quit and have no interest in playing this game in the future.

My account households some fully twinked 19's.

- [char=eu-Talnivarr]Natasya[/char]

A 19 hunter with all the best gear possible for a 19 hunter. (4x Fishing Hat + boots, AGM, several weapons, WSG exalted, 2x battle standard etc.). Tabard of Flame.

- [char=eu-Talnivarr]Tasy%C3%A1[/char]

A 19 rogue with all the best gear possible for a 19 rogue. (Fishing gear, AGM, several weapons including Shadowfang, WSG exalted, battle standard etc.) Also got a shitloads of achievements done, like 50 pets and 2x Grand Master Profession (herbalism and skinning). Tabard of the Defender.

- [char=eu-Talnivarr]Tasya[/char]

A 19 priest with perfect gear, including full fishing gear, AGM, several weapons and other parts of gear. Of course WSG exalted and battle standard as well. Tabard of Frost.

- [char=eu-Talnivarr]Natasy%C3%A[/char] 19 warrior with fairly good gear, including 3 of 4 pair of fishing boots. It got runic darkblade and some other weapons and shields. Lacks AGM and fishing hat.

- [char=eu-Bronzebeard]Natas%C3%BDa[/char]

A 19 paladin with almost flawless gear, including full fishing, AGM, several weapons and shields, like Night Reaver etc. The char also households a gbank with a lot of gear insides it, including stuff like Leggings of the Vault and such.

Besides all the twinks the account also contains a 71 hunter and a few Death Knights and I got an unscratced Sandbox-tiger UDE cart to give away.

Nothing against you selling them, but I could never sell my twinks.....they mean too much for me and I couldn't imagine anyone else playing my characters and it looks as though you have invested quite a bit of time into these toons.

Fishing gear will be nerfed, so you should state how much XP each toon has available as i'm sure people gonna wanna do the quest for Trailblazer.

They already háve Trailblazer boots in their bags.

I want 150 euros through banktransfer. I'm from Holland.

Account selling is against the TOS .

Enjoy the forum ban + account ban if / when blizz finds out .

Mortox said:
Account selling is against the TOS .

Enjoy the forum ban + account ban if / when blizz finds out .

Blizzard won't ban anyone who's trying to sell an account through non-Blizzard forums, moreoverly because they can't proove it's actually the account-owner who's trying to get money out of his account. And I don't expect a forum-ban overhere, as Warbay already tried the same in his own kind of way.

Users who are viewing this thread