WTB your Dungeon set Tier 0 gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samadius

50-59 Coordinator
WTB Dungeon set Tier 1 raiments (Draenor)

Which means either bracers, belt or gloves as they are the only ones that are boe.

I am currently on Draenor - in the event you have the items on another server then just PM me anyway, I am not sure yet if I think they are worth transfering for but it would be good to know anyway, and maybe you would also transfer a character to Draenor in the future anyway and then it would be sad if you had forgotten to bring your dungeon gear with you. Draenor are probably one of the biggest twink servers, with a ton of twink guilds.

If somebody forgot the names of them here is a little list :) (to make it easier for you to find)

If you think you might have some since you played wow for a long time, I hope you will be so kind to check your bags,bank, alts,guild etc.
Thank you for your time.

if you found something then PM me ;)

I am willing to pay up to something around wowhead's buyout prices in case you want that much for them, but not too much more as it still has to be fair and average - the middleway for both seller and buyer I think. I am open to your suggestions.

if you think about using them for transmorg purpose then remember that you can always get the replicas instead which are easier to get.

EDIT: My highest priorities are Gloves, and of them the beaststalker gloves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of Valor gloves and a Valor belt on The Sha'tar, won't ask much for them. In fact, if you're up for paying the transfer I could just give them to you and you could transfer them off on a fresh level 10.

I should have a few, what are the Buyout prices going for? Cause I don't wanna transfer for like 20g :p

closing. DO NOT NECRO THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread