WTB WW Gloves, TSS, Foreman's, Shadowfang, FotL etc.

Snack

Salty
Hello there, I'm looking for a lot of stuff here

Got my 2x Shadowfangs, not looking for them anymore :)

On Draenor H I am looking for:
Lvl 29:
Harbringer Boots

Lvl 19:
Woodworking Gloves
Foreman's Gloves
Tarantula Silk Sash
Gloomshroud Armor
Blood Ring

On Ravencrest A I am looking for:
Lvl 29:
Harbinger Boots

I am willing to buy, Woodworking Gloves, Tarantula Silk Sash, Gloomshroud Armor and Walking Boots on any server. But payment is prefered to be on either Draenor H or Ravencrest A, tho it could be negotiable.

PM me if you want to sell any of the items above :)

Also selling 3x Mindthrust Bracers on Draenor

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got walking boots on 2 different realms. Mannoroth and azjol nerub, i can sell one pair to you tho.

got harbinger and walking on spinebreaker horde pretty sure i have a few bristle on draenor h

Updated OP and thanks to [MENTION=24509]Drskylimit[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24219]Branikald[/MENTION] for nice trades!

got walking boots and nobles robe and woodworking gloves on random realms, trying to log wow on my shitty macbook but it seems to take years, ill hit you up asap

got walking boots and nobles robe and woodworking gloves on random realms, trying to log wow on my shitty macbook but it seems to take years, ill hit you up asap
Clear your inbox [MENTION=19556]Quack[/MENTION]

I sold him my shadowfang earlier. I traded first and he paid me on another server later. Trustworthy buyer.

I just got Foreman's Gloves (on Turalyon as well) if you're still interested in those (still happy to accept gold on Draenor H).

I sold him my shadowfang earlier. I traded first and he paid me on another server later. Trustworthy buyer.

I just got Foreman's Gloves (on Turalyon as well) if you're still interested in those (still happy to accept gold on Draenor H).
Sorry but not gonna xfer for Foreman's, thank you for the head ups tho!

bump Quack clear dat inbox, also you [MENTION=21857]FrozenWill[/MENTION] :3

Users who are viewing this thread