WTB Tarantula Silk Sash - Shiftkush - 19 Druid

shiftkush

Legend
Hi there shiftkush here, Im currently itnerested in buyign a tarantuala silk sash, if anybody has one let me know.

its like a 1% drop

it dosent drop anymore, after the shattering the rare spawn called chatter became lvl16, and tarantula silk sash is still lvl18

the rule is: A mob cant drop an item that is higher lvl than the mob

prebc said:
it dosent drop anymore, after the shattering the rare spawn called chatter became lvl16, and tarantula silk sash is still lvl18

the rule is: A mob cant drop an item that is higher lvl than the mob

I believe there was a thread made not to long ago saying it still drops.

Robertx jenkins said:
I believe there was a thread made not to long ago saying it still drops.
Yes same with shadowfang item lvl 24 drops off level 21 bosses but very very very very low drop chance.

zzarq said:
Yes same with shadowfang item lvl 24 drops off level 21 bosses but very very very very low drop chance.

no, shadowfang is lvl19, thats why only drops from bosses coz mobs are below 19 now.

if an item is boe then the valid item level is the required lvl to equip it.

tarantula silk sash is a boe lvl18 and the mob ''chatter'' is lvl16, it cant drop it

prebc said:
no, shadowfang is lvl19, thats why only drops from bosses coz mobs are below 19 now.

if an item is boe then the valid item level is the required lvl to equip it.

tarantula silk sash is a boe lvl18 and the mob ''chatter'' is lvl16, it cant drop it
Shadowfang's Item level is 24 but req level 19 to use. http://www.wowhead.com/item=1482

also has been posted before to only drop off bosses/level 21 or higher mobs in shadowfang.

zzarq said:
Shadowfang's Item level is 24 but req level 19 to use. Shadowfang - Item - World of Warcraft

also has been posted before to only drop off bosses/level 21 or higher mobs in shadowfang.

I said ''if an item is boe then the valid item level is the required lvl to equip it''

same logic for enchanting, go ahead and try to enchant Sword of Decay (that required lvl30 to equip) with a BC enchant,

you know you cant, because although the item lvl is 35, it is a boe weapon so the valid item level is 30 so you cant enchant it

mobs that are only higher than lvl30 can drop sword of decay in razorfen kraul.

in this case shadowfang is a lvl19 item and yes lvl21 mobs can drop a lvl19 item

is everything clear or my english still bad ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread