WTB Shadowfang (US)

there was another thread where a guy was selling via paypal, just look around in the auction house, idk if he sold it yet.

Doomstab said:
hold onto it i may be interested. How much are you thinking you will sell it for?

Best post of the day. Haha.

GL with your search Kalki. I am fresh out ATM myself.

-Ink

sarcasm,? or autism?

You should give people a general idea of how much your looking for. You cant just say people are lowballing if your not even gonna give a general idea of how much your looking for.

Diiesel said:
You should give people a general idea of how much your looking for. You cant just say people are lowballing if your not even gonna give a general idea of how much your looking for.

This guy is buying. I could be wrong, but maybe you meant this for Harleyman's WTS thread. He mentioned that he still had a SF he was looking for offers on, no lowballers.

I've talked to Harley. I'm looking to buy one via paypal $30. Harley isn't taking paypal and I don't want to transfer a toon twice on top of giving gold, nor do I want to buy gold on a lowbie and then transfer.

Diiesel said:

some people may sell but I haven't seen SF go less than 10k personally in a long time.

Kalki said:
I've talked to Harley. I'm looking to buy one via paypal $30. Harley isn't taking paypal and I don't want to transfer a toon twice on top of giving gold, nor do I want to buy gold on a lowbie and then transfer.

Good luck with your search Kalki

harleyman said:
some people may sell but I haven't seen SF go less than 10k personally in a long time.

10k? try 30-50k. And they will come to you. Alot of people will chat you up in these threads about what a SF is/should be really worth. Those folks are (generally) potentially interested buyers, and attempts to devalue it with a battery of rationale are commonplace and self-serving. The fact is you WILL get what you want for it, and on your terms. This may require you to sit on it for a minute, but it will move.

copymachine said:
10k? try 30-50k. And they will come to you. Alot of people will chat you up in these threads about what a SF is/should be really worth. Those folks are (generally) potentially interested buyers, and attempts to devalue it with a battery of rationale are commonplace and self-serving. The fact is you WILL get what you want for it, and on your terms. This may require you to sit on it for a minute, but it will move.

I have 3 bound shadowfangs and I can say with utter certianty that SF is worth nowhere near what it was. It's not BiS for a warry or paladin and it's debatebly inferior to BoA sword for a main hand and BoA mace is better for an offhand on a rogue. I have a problem with people artificially inflating prices. The seller can charge whatever they want, but buyers should beware and understand what they are really paying for.

I'm wheeling and dealing items all the time and I would agree with Riv's statement 100%. Shadowfang is a prestige type item and while people can charge whatever they want it's not valued over 25k ATM (though the value will go up as gold inflates). Shoot I sold 2 about a month ago for 25k each and I honestly feel like I made a killer deal. But people will always tell you otherwise. You can believe them over me and that's fine. But remember that these folks are (generally) potentially interested sellers, and attempts to over value it with a battery of rationale are commonplace and self-serving.

-Ink

Inkobah said:
I'm wheeling and dealing items all the time and I would agree with Riv's statement 100%. Shadowfang is a prestige type item and while people can charge whatever they want it's not valued over 25k ATM (though the value will go up as gold inflates). Shoot I sold 2 about a month ago for 25k each and I honestly feel like I made a killer deal. But people will always tell you otherwise. You can believe them over me and that's fine. But remember that these folks are (generally) potentially interested sellers, and attempts to over value it with a battery of rationale are commonplace and self-serving.

-Ink

If you're wheeling and dealing all the time then you can afford to come up with your own lines or royalties, either will do. :D

Kalki said:
3 Day weekend bump. Remember, $30 Paypal and I'll come to you to get it.

I sold 12 shadowfangs this year and can reserve 14th one for you if you cant find one untill I get it (sorry 13th one already reserved :D )

Users who are viewing this thread