WTB Mindthrust, 20K u xfer

20k to xfer.......really

P.S Wrong Section

If someone wanted to spend irl money on wow to get gold, they could buy more than 20k off a site for the cost of a transfer. You should probably offer more.

a transfer = to about 17k

so since that person has to transfer back it costs them about 34k

your actually making them lose 14k /clap

ppl only transfer for SFs nothing else

Eh it's more like $1=1kg

And you could easily wait for a pair to pop on your server, they aren't THAT rare

Eh it's more like $1=1kg

And you could easily wait for a pair to pop on your server, they aren't THAT rare

You want to know whats sad. I psted 'LF Shadowfang, pst me' in trade. Someone told me he had one, but gave it to his warrior that is now lvl 30. He thought it wasn't a rare weapon
<

If someone wanted to spend irl money on wow to get gold, they could buy more than 20k off a site for the cost of a transfer. You should probably offer more.

Holy crap, that's how much those sell for? For what, a +1 intellect and +1 spirit upgrade over Crystalline Cuffs? That sounds absurd to me. Am I missing something?

Holy crap, that's how much those sell for? For what, a +1 intellect and +1 spirit upgrade over Crystalline Cuffs? That sounds absurd to me. Am I missing something?
Yes you are.

You mind telling me what then? +1 intellect and +1 spirit is hardly worth 25k gold and $25 to transfer.
Seller has to xfer.

You mind telling me what then? +1 intellect and +1 spirit is hardly worth 25k gold and $25 to transfer.

More stats is always better. Every inch of defensive and offensive capabilities count toward your success as a gamer.

a common theorycraft from higher levels was: "If Dalaran Brilliance would you +1 int over Arcane Brilliance, don't you think people would pay thousands just for that boost? It's a no-brainer to them."

no, just blowhards who think that 1int and 1spi can make up for their lack of skills in a 2-3 button bracket

Users who are viewing this thread