WTB classic naxx enchants

Ok, so like the title says I would like to buy the classic/old-world naxx raid shoulder enchant. I don't have a ton of cash on wow to pay for it so I'll pay you with real money.

Hows 70$ US sound?

Info:

-US

-Azuremyst

-willing to xfer

I would also like to add that I really want Might of the Scourge since this is a warrior I will be making.

Trading real life gold for in game items/gold is forbidden by Blizzard so will most likely be forbidden here.

I will wait for more information on this, but in the mean time i will leave the topic open.

If it bothers you then close it, I changed my mind anyway. And if it continues to bother you further try some Auction House thread rules.

the items are BOP so you would have to get your BOA shoulders and transfer to the seller. i have Resilience of the Scourge - http://www.wowhead.com/?item=23547 and will trade for Pendulum Of Doom

+ will chuck in 2k for the price difference, if your able to get hold of the Axe.

but am not selling only trade

Id pay alot for these or trade for my stam ones

Nsharp said:
If it bothers you then close it, I changed my mind anyway. And if it continues to bother you further try some Auction House thread rules.

I don't think you understand. this isn't a rule of the forums, it's part of blizzard's TOS. you can be banned for buying items or gold for real-world cash.

Buying wow items by real money or trading it for it, it's not allowed. But if you just don't get caught, why not to do it? Blizz well never find out. Just my opinnion.

Bumping for my newfound interest in getting my hands on some AP Naxx for my new 29 rogue.

If you have some unbound, send me a PM with server/cost either Gold or IRL Gold.

US Only!

Users who are viewing this thread