WTB Blackened Defias Gloves - US servers

Davetango

Legend
Title says it all - Looking to buy Blackened Defias Gloves, can come to you. State your price. If it's reasonable I'll meet it, and come pick up the item.

Feel free to either post in thread, send me a PM on the forums or post on my page or find me in-game, armory link in comment for server info.

Edit: For some reason that went to my priest in progress.... < http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/Davetango/simple > that is my character that I need blackened defias on....

Davetango said:
Title says it all - Looking to buy Blackened Defias Gloves, can come to you. State your price. If it's reasonable I'll meet it, and come pick up the item.

Feel free to either post in thread, send me a PM on the forums or post on my page or find me in-game, armory link in comment for server info.

Edit: For some reason that went to my priest in progress.... < Davetango @ Azgalor - Game - World of Warcraft > that is my character that I need blackened defias on....

I have a pair on Elune ally side, for the reasonable price of 5k.

Oasis said:
I have a pair on Elune ally side, for the reasonable price of 5k.

'Kay, I'll give that some thought depending on any other offers that come up - Though are you willing to negotiate that listed starting price?

Davetango said:
'Kay, I'll give that some thought depending on any other offers that come up - Though are you willing to negotiate that listed starting price?

I suppose >.<

Just make an offer of your own that you're comfortable with, I don't feel like spitting out more numbers.

For everyone out there - I am looking to pay about 2-3K.

Why the hell would anyone pay that much, or even do a transfer for those?

I remember picking up god only knows how many pairs of those gloves. Is it rare now or something?!

i think its gf-ed now...pretty sure they are

dartofblue said:
ill sell you a pair for 2k

Faction and server name plz.

threesets said:

They're not GF'ed but they're just about as annoying to get as an SF / AB / Mindthrust.

Speaking of mindthrust...

If anyone's got a pair of mindthrust & blackened Defias - I'll give ya 5K for both...

Davetango said:
Faction and server name plz.

They're not GF'ed but they're just about as annoying to get as an SF / AB / Mindthrust.

Speaking of mindthrust...

If anyone's got a pair of mindthrust & blackened Defias - I'll give ya 5K for both...

I also have mindthrust, but they're on Kaelthas. Get back to me tonight if you're interested in either of the items.

threesets said:

It's the chest piece that's gf'ed now.

I can confirm that both the gloves and pants still drop (not sure on belt), as I've gotten 3 gloves in the last couple of months and 2 pants in in last couple of weeks. I kept 1 gloves/pants for my 70's rogue for fun, the rest I sell 2-3k per. :D

I have several pair. I'd like to trade straight up for a perfect Defender Gauntlet's of the Eagle if you have them.

Drenden - US (horde or ally doesn't matter)

Going to bump this post and remind people once again

LF a pair of Blackened Defias Gloves, and LF a pair of Mindthrust Bracers

Just toss up an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread