WTB 11 fire power legs

[item]Shimmering Trousers[/item] of the Fiery Wrath, +11.

[item]Buccaneer's Pants[/item] of the Fiery Wrath, +11.

1,000g

Mannoroth, Horde.

~Audiofreak

Holocast/Vayll|Mannoroth

elocon said:
Wrong section.

Elocon do you evar have anything whatsoever useful to say? The last 5 times I have noticed you reply to threads on here you say things such as: 'wrong section' or ' We have a guide for that if you look it up' or ' wowhead that noob' etc. I know this guy, I have ran him for some of his gear, and helped him get his inferno robe, etc. I am in his guild, and trust me folks he will pay 1k g for those legs, his gc set is beast, altho it lacks survivability. I agree its the wrong section, and you was right to point that out, but dayum please tell me all 400+ of your posts arent like the ones I have seen:rolleyes:

Gankshot said:
Elocon do you evar have anything whatsoever useful to say? The last 5 times I have noticed you reply to threads on here you say things such as: 'wrong section' or ' We have a guide for that if you look it up' or ' wowhead that noob' etc. I know this guy, I have ran him for some of his gear, and helped him get his inferno robe, etc. I am in his guild, and trust me folks he will pay 1k g for those legs, his gc set is beast, altho it lacks survivability. I agree its the wrong section, and you was right to point that out, but dayum please tell me all 400+ of your posts arent like the ones I have seen:rolleyes:
I think that my post was useful, but no all my 400 post arent like this once but theres usally nothing to add in 19 threads. Cuase all of them is already awnsered earlier in either same thread or in other really simlar, but I do post "useful" posts too, but mostly in 39 or 49.

Edit: 500 posts :)

Audiofreak said:
[item]Shimmering Trousers[/item] of the Fiery Wrath, +11.

[item]Buccaneer's Pants[/item] of the Fiery Wrath, +11.

1,000g

Mannoroth, Horde.

~Audiofreak

Holocast/Vayll|Mannoroth

Talk about wanting BIS :D

I'm the same way :( hope you get them dude, just keep being a AHLookWhore everyday.

Yo Holo, ill check on dragonblight, my friend is x-fering over to Fishin Buddies soon from d-blight so ill check there see if i cant send him over with them for you bro

No, this isn't a joke.

Are these things sold by vendors in EU realms!?

Thankyou for the advice. I will haunt the AH for as long as it takes me.

Frittos, I love you- Seriously, lol.

Shanks! I found youu!

Andraklas7 said:
sold of vendors american joke? hahahah

Nah mate, I'm English and I live in Australia.

Really!?

I'll be on there after maintenance ASAP. Thankyou.

Rantcasey said:
i have a a pair on Hellscream. not gonna transfer.

I think i also have a pair on Hellscream :p, along with perf grunts blocking shield, +5 stam wranglers, plenty perfect 4/4 falcon/monkey gloves both cloth and leather, and a load more :)

Users who are viewing this thread