WSG or Arena

Would you trade WSG for rated arena

• hell yes! arena would be amazing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • god no, I'd quit or level to another bracket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stabatha

Just a strange thought I'm wondering. I know it would never happen but just wondering a reaction. If Blizz was to remove the 10-19 WSG bracket in exchange for a level 10-19 rated arena bracket. Would you still play 19?

Only, and if only it was possible to play more than just the same few teams. The reason WSG works is because random people can be grouped together to have a fun battle. Skirmish arenas were never that popular.

why would they remove wsg for rated arena?? =//, cant there be both?

hmmm yeah, misunderstand question a bit i guess... =/, but still blizz could easy put rated arena for every bracket...??

I don't want to say 'hell yes! arena would be amazing', because I don't like arena, but I also do not want to say 'god no, I'd quit or level to another bracket' because I would do other things.

I haven't played retail in a long time, but one thing I would totally go back for would be PvEing as a twink. If they removed WSG I would hope they would introduce "scaling dungeons" or new dungeons. Even adding more elites/rares that wander the world to try and solo would be fun. Same reason I want to play level 1 and 10 twinks, for PvEing. Anything higher then 19 I would be more focused on PvP.

~Zuty

I would still play, but I would not be pleased with the changes. Anyways, this would never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread