WoW with a Console Controller

I believe you can use some console controllers nowadays with a computer, e.g. a 360 controller and keybind them, so has anyone tried this with twinking?

I could imagine rogue duels being quite fun with an xbox controller :)

wow, i would be interested in hearing if anyone has tried this as well...sounds like it would be pretty cool! anyone sitting around at home today doing nothing? i'd try it but i'm at work =(

Druiddroid said:
i watched a vid of someone playing WoW on the wii.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkX1oQsvNe0

there it is :)

Remind anyone of a keyboard turner? :) It might be pretty neat once it's completely configured, though. Not saying I'd use it, but it's be neat.

As far as using a typical console controller, I don't see why you'd want to. Not nearly enough buttons on a controller to optimize total control of your toon!

actually with all the different button combinations and variations you could set up a xbox controller to have more then enough buttons :p assuming you dont use more then 100 key binds :p

I really don't see the point of trying to use a controller for WoW other than shits and giggles, theres not nearly enough buttons, espcially the higher in levels you climb.

besides the large variety of skills you have, you have key bindings, macros, all the normal features to open windows and the such.

I tried my xbox 360 controller before but it didn't to because it said I had to install some shit

Users who are viewing this thread