Worst RNG and message to Bliz

Sharmk

What is your worst RNG that made you want to rage quit the game?
I am farming the WOD shoulder for speed tert. Now I have 80+ epic shoulders but none with speed, which equals to 3000+ runs!

My message to Bliz is to cap the RNG, e.g. increase drop rate by reducing drops for those player already owns. This is easily implementable but will greatly increase player's progressive experience. Players will move on to other fun stuff rather than quit the game out of hate & fatigue.

Worst RNG: Losing roll (on my rogue) for Shadowfang on 2x occasions back in MoP or WoD when they buffed the drop rates. :( I was using LFG mainly to farm back then as well...

This thing drove me crazy I spent like 3 months farming it during current on my high lvl bm https://www.wowhead.com/item=180112/the-philosopher

I wrote them hate tickets about it. I think I said fix ur game. How am I suppose to progress if im being held back by ridiculous rng. On a drop for a weapon the literal most important piece of gear I need to have to be able to progress. I think I said alot of cuss words in the tickets which to my surprise they didn't complain to me about at all. Eventually it dropped 2 weeks before a new update dropped that made it obsolete. I then quit for 2 years.

My worst RNG was having a receding hairline in my early 20s and my message to blizz: "give me my money and wasted years back"

Users who are viewing this thread