World Of Warcraft the Movie

Spooksters said:
Oh gawd, some twink action in the movie? Yeah...a bit of Bromance if you will? :S

15nk51x.jpg

Magnusopus said:

lol'd, that was the best reaction possible to that sentence!

Let's hope that this will actually be a good movie, not something like they do with Movie-games. That would be a failure, dissapointing millions of fans from the video-game.

-u

Uromastix said:
lol'd, that was the best reaction possible to that sentence!

Let's hope that this will actually be a good movie, not something like they do with Movie-games. That would be a failure, dissapointing millions of fans from the video-game.

-u

I still recall with pain that final fantasy movie.

Maybe they'll show a shot of the people at blizz laughing their asses off when they nerfed twinks, and the aftermath of it via forums & wsg.

Painaid said:
I still recall with pain that final fantasy movie.

ya, i loved FF, but movie was terribad.

Twinkytoes said:
Maybe they add a twink scene? yah? :D

jk:p

Should be awesome

hmmm a twink scene. sounds hot, wait...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twink_(gay_slang)

^the old days they only had the gay ref in wikipedia, guess we've moved up in teh world. lol

the moive i would expect will be from warcraft, or a new viariation from warcraft and not have much if anything to do with WoW. I will be kinda disappointed if it is based off WoW.

but a better movie would be a R rated comedy of WoW players and thier hillarious lives!! small demographic of people that'd watch it tho.

From what ive heard its going to be told from an alliance perspective, so that means horde is going to be portrayed as mindless slavering idiots that all get 2-shot by some amnisiac human with a ~dark past~. Lame.

Though i will probably see it, i wont pay for it and im quite certain i wont enjoy it.

Oh you guys thought I meant Twink meaning WoW... Haha silly people. No I want some serious twink on twink action in this movie. Hahahaha!

Please God I beg of you to let this movie better than final fantasy or dragonball z

In the Lord's name we pray, amen.

Considering who the director is, he may choose to do the movie from the start of things at the beginning of the First War... you know, when the Orcish Horde was a bunch of mindless blood crazed monstrocities... and won against the humans. To contrast this within the Orcish side of the story, they could easily touch on the story of Doomhammer and Durotan. The Alliance story could focus Khadgar or Sir Anduin Lothar's perspective.

A later movie could then depict the Second War that would undoubtedly include Dwarves, Elves, Trolls, and maybe... if Blizzard were kind enough... a gnome or two. Though the Alliance perspective would notably shift towards Turalyon after he is introduced along with the other paladins and is selected as Lothar's second in command. This is all stuff that the majority of WoW players even aren't familiar with, the original conflict between the Horde and the Alliance. I imagine alot of you never played through the Warcraft RTS games, fewer still would have played the first one.

There is also plenty they could toss in to keep long fans of the series interested, such as showing the roles of fan favorite characters during these wars. Such as what did the Saurfang brothers accomplish during these wars.

Perhaps Leeroy Jenkins could be portrayed as one of the newer paladins who joined after the intial founding of the Order of the Silver Hand... and leads a reckless assault against Blackrock Spire (For technically the first time? hehe).

Users who are viewing this thread