WoD - This Bracket

Crusty

Grandfathered
Too soon to tell if this bracket will be active with WoD?

I'm working on gearing up a rogue for this bracket and i've got some questions.

Do I stay at lvl 70?
Do I lvl to 79?
Why stay at lvl 70 vs lvling to 79 and twinking there?

With 6.02 - what gear is BiS these days? Is that gear for lvl 70 or lvl 79?

Crusty

I am most likely staying at 70 for the 70-79 bracket, as I prefer my expansion twinks to be exact.

Stay at 70 because you get all the best gear at 70... ilvl 146-164 epics scaled to 79 will be better than pretty much anything you could get at 79 I reckon. I don't see the bracket coming back to life though. It really has no reason to. Sad times.

Edit: It may be worth levelling up for a key skill like wings or something. I dislike this kinda thing though, at least in the old 70 bracket it wasn't exactly a respected decision.

illd stay 70, but thats purely based on the fact i have yet to lose to a 79 in skirmishes

I'd say stay at 70. Brackets will always change, much like many people leveled to 72 and then later got into a worse spot by doing so, just for a short while of being stronger.
If you stay at 70, you'll only get stronger or weaker relative to your level, but you'll never get excluded from PvE content with 70s, arena's/skirmishes/bg's/RBG's/whatever you can possibly otherwise get excluded from 70s with.

The 70 bracket, in my point of view, should stay 70 and not level up. It keeps things more fun and I just like reading "70" much more since it's a round number :p

Additionally, if I die to a higher level I just go "yeah but he's a higher level so w/e" and vs another 70 I'd probably be much more quick on going "Dang he was good/lucky", but I don't PvP much so that could be just me :p

Either way the choice ultimately is yours of course, but in my opinion, stay 70 ^.^

Yours truly,
Shinela

Users who are viewing this thread