wintrading finaly arrived here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wintrading destroys the fun and/or the purpose of competitive gaming, which I think arena is about...

Whilst I do agree with you, the fact that there is no 3s, 5s or RBG queues in this bracket doesn't exactly yell "competitive arena" especially when you can throw all the skill you want at the thing, only to be beaten by horrendous class imbalance (mages, rogues, shamans etc). Given that the 80s bracket is new, and not played much, wintrading happens. The competitive part of arena comes at the level cap, but even then, it's not always legitimate.

Whilst I do agree with you, the fact that there is no 3s, 5s or RBG queues in this bracket doesn't exactly yell "competitive arena" especially when you can throw all the skill you want at the thing, only to be beaten by horrendous class imbalance (mages, rogues, shamans etc). Given that the 80s bracket is new, and not played much, wintrading happens. The competitive part of arena comes at the level cap, but even then, it's not always legitimate.

Pretty much this, wintraders cause no harm to you, most do it for the titles / achievements points anyway.

Why is that?
It doesnt hurt any1 that people wintrade.. It doesnt make the people better.. It just give the titles/achis wutevah
To me it feels like the people who has legitimately earned there title/achiev doesn't get there rightful respect, etc.
and especially not when you can't know who has done so; because people who hasn't done so can't admit they did... that's just my thoughts.

Hai, dynlolx here(best mage eu)
On a serious note, i think if you come into a bracket like this you should expect win trading, if you don't like it, move to 85
this bracket is a vanity bracket, for achievements and ofc, titles which also includes arena master, and rbgs etc so ofc you will see people win-trading for them
this bracket isn't competitive at all, all i do is play it for fun with the odd troll post here and there, no harm was ment to be caused

conclusion: Win trading happends, people want titles and achievements which they could not otherwise obtain at max level, if you don't like it, sling ur hook and go 85.

Hai, dynlolx here(best mage eu)
On a serious note, i think if you come into a bracket like this you should expect win trading, if you don't like it, move to 85
this bracket is a vanity bracket, for achievements and ofc, titles which also includes arena master, and rbgs etc so ofc you will see people win-trading for them
this bracket isn't competitive at all, all i do is play it for fun with the odd troll post here and there, no harm was ment to be caused

conclusion: Win trading happends, people want titles and achievements which they could not otherwise obtain at max level, if you don't like it, sling ur hook and go 85.

Gotta agree with this, even though i dont like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread