Will a GM ever....?

OldSchool

Legend
set you back one level? ive made a ticket saying i was on the way to locking my xp and discovered somewhere and dinged....but the GM said he couldnt do it...im not even half a bar into 71...i really want to be 70 lol, and i dont want to level another char to 70

Would take the right GMs and luck, but it was said several time to be possible, but in just extreme rare case.

They won't revert a character's level, but you may be able to persuade them to send all your soulbound gear to a new character to level back up. In my case though it was the GM who dinged my character while trying to lock it's XP (because those wonderful devs f-ed up as usual, and the GM's XP locking tool dings you when they use it).

what you can do is ask them to restore your account to a previous date perhaps. my account was hacked, my dk leveled to 85 and all my 19 warriors gear deleted /wrists. so they simply did this...

From what I've heard, it's possible only if you server, faction, or name changed before the level was achieved.

You'd have to call Blizzard and ask them to reset it to that specific time, and all progress made after the payed service (ie- exp, honor, honorable kills ect) would be deleted as if it never happened.

I'm not sure if this works, but it's a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread