why do healers go intellect not sp(it's propobly a stupid question i need answer for)

Myszon

Legend
Hey!

Well i'm reading all the healing guild's. And no matter is this priest, druid, pally, or rshamy, every guild says: You need to go intelect.

Can someone tell me why is 22intelect beter for priest on 2h staff then 30sp? It may seems like a stupid question for you, but i really like to know the answer.

sorry for my english.

22 int gives you 300 mana which you need as a healer since you need a large mana pool, and a decent amount of crit

30 sp... well its not bad but at the end of the day you want 300 mana and some crit over 8 sp

hope that helps

Int gives spellpower now on a 1:1 conversion. So every point of int gives you 1 sp, 15 mana, and a small amount of spell crit. This makes 22 int better than 30 sp, but in most cases 15 sp to bracers is still better than 7 int since healing powed giver over twice as much sp as major int.

thank you all:)

one more question. So like in wotkl when int( if i remember it good)wasn't giving sp, the 30sp enchant was beter then 22int, but now 22int is just better bez it gives you sp too?

Well, in wotlk and before you have 3 weapons, Int, SP, and spirit. You used int till you used up the extra mana granted by your int weapon, then you used spell power until it was time to switch to spirit weapon for regen.

Rivfader said:
Well, in wotlk and before you have 3 weapons, Int, SP, and spirit. You used int till you used up the extra mana granted by your int weapon, then you used spell power until it was time to switch to spirit weapon for regen.

I miss those days.

Hurrx said:
I miss those days.

Agreed.

And on top of all that, Disc Priests and Resto Druids get an int increase, so for them 22 int can be almost 30 int... or something like that.

22 int > 30 SP.

A boomkin should not go SP over Int.

Maybe Arcane Mages.

While it is strictly a dps increase to go for 30sp over int as an arcane mage it only corresponds to about a 3 dmg increase on your average arcane barrage. This isn't worth while imo since I occasionally find my self running low on mana, never quite ooming, but better safe than +3 damage/4secs, and the 1.23% crit that 22 int gives is slightly more useful for the burst i find.

Also, if I'm honest my mage shares a staff with my druid, so I'm hesitant to get a second for a minimal and debatable buff.

notoriousthf said:
heavy damage classes, affliction locks.

fucking warlock dmg OP shit nigga all paladins bettr run these fucking dots mad dmg like you dont even

Users who are viewing this thread