Why cant our WSG be like this?

This just makes me cry. I started leveling a warrior today. I got to level 10 and looked at the queues. There were SEVEN. I cried a bit.

EDIT: 8 of them now. Im sure there are more QQ

iolq9s.jpg

well, whats the prob to allways have a good geared char in the XP BGs?

at least all the BoA lamers shouldnt have any probs doin that.

I'm actually working on gathering BoAs right now on my main and leveling to 80 like that on an alt. Haven't chosen the class yet.

A friend and i are doing that with Pally / Warrior

Its kind of weird, there are actually more WSGs for exp BGs post-3.2 than there were before.

Were people really THAT scared of twinks?

Orcgasm said:
Its kind of weird, there are actually more WSGs for exp BGs post-3.2 than there were before.

Thats what I was thinking.

I have actually tried the leveling all the way to 80 with just BG's and having BoA gear and to tell you the truth it really isn't that much fun. W/O having fully decked out gear I notice that the gameplay of one player in a non-xp BG can't change the outcome of the game.

Non-xp games were introduced so we would stop gy camping lowbies, but I have noticed all of the noobs in the XP battlegrounds continue to camp and it just isn't any fun. Blizz thought they were "helping" the casuals by separating twinks from the non-twinks, but the same shit is stilll going on!

Cptheals said:
I have actually tried the leveling all the way to 80 with just BG's and having BoA gear and to tell you the truth it really isn't that much fun. W/O having fully decked out gear I notice that the gameplay of one player in a non-xp BG can't change the outcome of the game.

Non-xp games were introduced so we would stop gy camping lowbies, but I have noticed all of the noobs in the XP battlegrounds continue to camp and it just isn't any fun. Blizz thought they were "helping" the casuals by separating twinks from the non-twinks, but the same shit is stilll going on!

This is sort of unrelated, but is there a guy named Cptheal or something?

All I know is I get the 2 of you confused, but I know its a different person because one of you is more 19 focused, and the other is more 29 focused.

Orcgasm said:
This is sort of unrelated, but is there a guy named Cptheal or something?

All I know is I get the 2 of you confused, but I know its a different person because one of you is more 19 focused, and the other is more 29 focused.

Yah, I don't have a single level 29 twink. Hopefully my unique avatar and signautre will stop the confusion. Lots of people have been asking if I am also Cptheal. Getting kidna annoying lol.

IMO get 10 characters on each faction to start at 10 and continually get matched up in games. They then switch turns letting each other 3-cap quickly.

GG

Bansil said:
well, whats the prob to allways have a good geared char in the XP BGs?

at least all the BoA lamers shouldnt have any probs doin that.

i heard gearing your character with the best items you can makes you a lamer.

owait twink site.

dont be a fucktard.

i heard gearing your character with the best items you can makes you a lamer.

owait twink site.

dont be a fucktard.

You're doing it wrong.

We gear for balance, this idea is gearing for facerolling.

what i find funny are people who think BoA are killing twinks... they really haven't !

on the contrary it needs as much grinding to gear a twink with BOA stuff then it needs to gear it regularly.

and the BoA have also given some classes the choices they actually needed.

like warrior dps chest mail !

ArthurianKnight said:
what i find funny are people who think BoA are killing twinks... they really haven't !

on the contrary it needs as much grinding to gear a twink with BOA stuff then it needs to gear it regularly.

and the BoA have also given some classes the choices they actually needed.

like warrior dps chest mail !

What ?

lvling an 80, ive realised, isnt really that much effort. I decided a couple days ago that enough was enough and i really did need to get heirlooms on at least one char, so im now in the process of lvling my pally to 80 and he's now lvl 76 after under a week of lvling, and it hasnt been god aweful questing like it is between 20-40. Im just hoping that grinding the 200 odd shards and 200 odd emblems for my shammy wont take forever and a day.

Orcgasm said:

Partially scared, but more angry and disgusted. Also, they now get xp...maybe not a huge amount, but some, and for something less tedious than grinding and questing. The trend will probably continue now that WSG is a guaranteed daily for 10-19.

Users who are viewing this thread