Why are all the 00's kids posting as Pokemon?

Do you even remember playing Pokemon Blue/Red without a backlight?

oh man. I had one of these on my game boy color

41BY0FA6VTL._AA280_.jpg

Man, I still remember when Pizzasmom (Druid in Pizza Hut), Ihealpizza (Priest in Pizza Hut and Waw Tawent), and I would go to each others' houses and bring our Game Boys and all of our Pokémon cards and we would duke it out for hours.

Don't even get me started with Pokémon Pinball! Talk about long nights trying to beat our high scores... I can still hear the music playing in my head.

Pokémon_Pinball_Coverart.png

Man, I still remember when Pizzasmom (Druid in Pizza Hut), Ihealpizza (Priest in Pizza Hut and Waw Tawent), and I would go to each others' houses and bring our Game Boys and all of our Pokémon cards and we would duke it out for hours.

Don't even get me started with Pokémon Pinball! Talk about long nights trying to beat our high scores... I can still hear the music playing in my head.

Pokémon_Pinball_Coverart.png

Oh god.

Pokemon pinball.

I think I have more days played on that than my WoW toon.

I remember legitimately leveling my Raichu to level 92 (No missingo cheats with rare candy). Then some asshole at school got on my gameboy and accidentally wiped the saved game. I wanted to cry. Talk about a traumatic childhood. I still bare those emotional scars to this day.

I remember legitimately leveling my Raichu to level 92 (No missingo cheats with rare candy). Then some asshole at school got on my gameboy and accidentally wiped the saved game. I wanted to cry. Talk about a traumatic childhood. I still bare those emotional scars to this day.

I legitimately leveled 10+ pokemon to 100...No rare candy cheats

this is the one i had, i also absolutely loved pinball

i had yellow/blue/red and silver/gold

also had the pokemon trading card game

The Pokémon Trading Card Game was incredibly fun as well. Took some time to collect all of the cards and such.

Users who are viewing this thread