Who said warriors can't be competetive ?

Cyberskurk

Legend
good for you, without knowing what rating that is for all we know it could be a sub 1500 team your facing, just throwing it out there..

Oh sweet jesus.

Thank you for this beautiful screenshot, I'm gona print this on my wall and just troll spasmage endlessly.

I'd like to add though.

ßeastyßøy needs to stop playing tank cleave, faced him a couple of days ago and it was just ; /.

otherwise 5 stars from me

Wittyscrub said:
oh jesus..

warriors are viable.

I lost to that ßeastyßøy when he was playing ****ing tankcleave = gayest cleave ever.

But thank you so much, i'm gona troll spasticmage so hard <33333

Haha yea it's kinda tough to go up against tankcleave :/

What does he play prot with, if at all? I have a 70 warrior I haven't touched in forever, I never learned arms though, only played prot.

He playes different speccs, He's not really a class of choice when it comes to RBG, but he rolled arms cause against mage mage priest we're zerging the priest , prot is working aswell rly good

Krislol said:
What does he play prot with, if at all? I have a 70 warrior I haven't touched in forever, I never learned arms though, only played prot.

both works, prefer prot vs mage mage teams anyway but we can't predict that :/

Pair class X with a mage and it suddently becomes viable.

Cyberskurk said:
ye but pair class x with mage beating double mage priest is abit overkill isnt it ?

Not really, They has DR ^_^

And they are most likely to focus one of you down which leaves your prist free to spam heal wile you cc theyr priest and in the meanwile your free casting on one of the mages tho chope him rightin his 30 sec ice block cd.

Users who are viewing this thread