EU Who make you step up your game?

Aggramar premades in MoP and before that Geera (when he was Horde undead in Cata).

An Arathi Basin game is well set in my memory now, I was pugging and found myself up against a 15 man Aggra premade. We held 3/4 flag points but as I sat at Stables I could see 3 horde players sitting at Lumber Mill (which was empty of Ally) but not capping. I then realised they were going for the achievement where you have to overcome a 500 point deficit. So yeh, 2 mins later we're defending Stables for our lives and lose like 1500-1000. Saw it coming, couldn't do anything to stop. Nearly broke my keyboard healing at Stables.

Can barely remember names, Dasha, Mesi (Mesikamen?), Kraud - this era of the 20-24 bracket.

That was nice, i organised it - ggs

I partook in no such thing, I can however supply names from that era if need be.

Ah sorry Dasha, bit of a while back! Do you and @Mol remember Horde regulars? Bit embarrassed I can't now!

That was nice, i organised it - ggs

I tried my hardest but it was definitely a
giphy.gif
moment. GG indeed.

Ah sorry Dasha, bit of a while back! Do you and @Mol remember Horde regulars? Bit embarrassed I can't now!

I tried my hardest but it was definitely a
giphy.gif
moment. GG indeed.

Aggramar MoP? Sure.
Ranze
Gelato
Nami
Redundant
Aryaq
Skejt
Dancingroot
Đoodle
Lullabyu
Junoo
Notsureifsrs
Mesikämmen
Celestys
Kraud
Rhebus
Balstyrko
Alegria
Mol
Azol and Whitebear

And about 100 more but thats some of the people, would have to check some screenshot folder for more if you want.

Aggramar MoP? Sure.
Ranze
Gelato
Nami
Redundant
Aryaq
Skejt
Dancingroot
Đoodle
Lullabyu
Junoo
Notsureifsrs
Mesikämmen
Celestys
Kraud
Rhebus
Balstyrko
Alegria
Mol
Azol and Whitebear

And about 100 more but thats some of the people, would have to check some screenshot folder for more if you want.

Are you sure about Azol and MoP?
Don't remember him playing throughout Mop.
I could be wrong 'tho.

Aggramar MoP? Sure.
Ranze
Gelato
Nami
Redundant
Aryaq
Skejt
Dancingroot
Đoodle
Lullabyu
Junoo
Notsureifsrs
Mesikämmen
Celestys
Kraud
Rhebus
Balstyrko
Alegria
Mol
Azol and Whitebear

Whoa, I had forgotten most of those players. I wish there was players like that still around more frequently. Good that we have some ppl who keep track on all these bracket hall of famers.

5 survs from jaja ragnaros

Dem pugs - you have to love them.

So you join a random BG and you normally end up playing against Magtheridon/Stormscale/Aggramar premades. It's easy to predict the layout of the game, you are already familiar with their playstyle - you just know what to expect.

Pugs, on the other hand, have the element of surprise. You join having your mind set that it will be an unchallenging BG - no fireworks, no sparks. For me, that one meanie player out of the 10 might just contribute towards a turnover of events and make me step up my game.

Gief more pugs!
<3

Users who are viewing this thread