Which Professions Are Possible To Max Out At 80?

Velocíty

Legend
Hey Guys,

I have an 80 Priest and have been recently been leveling it's professions, but I have hit a complete brick wall with Tailoring. I believe I need 6 spirits of harmony to get me from 590-600 and fully level the profession, where as Inscription is maxed with no trouble at all. I imagine you can farm motes on an 80 with some help but the amount of effort involved would outweigh the benefits. I'm simply wondering if there is a list of professions at 80 which cannot be maxed, or can be maxed but require a lot of time/grinding

I don't remember if I had the guild perk Working Overtime or not, but I know I capped out tailoring on an 85 of mine without using any Spirits. So it is possible, but might just take a lot of mats. Been a lil while since I've done it and have no interest capping it on my 80 since I have the back/leg chants available before 600.

Edit: As far as I know you should be able to cap every prof. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. I've had the "Master of All" achieve a while now and I don't remember any profs absolutely having to have Spirits or anything. All were maxed out on toons between 80-85, minus the ones on my two 90s (skinning/engy/enchanting/alchemy).

Last edited by a moderator:
You can max all professions because of the Darkmoon Faire profession quest. Sure it is a slow grind, but I've done it.

Also, the Tailoring daily cloth (imperial I think) stays green up to 600 too.

Except Cooking you can max every profession. You dont need Darkmoon-Q's etc.
One of my Alts maxed Tailoring @80 w/o Spirits of Harmony or Darkmoon.
There a ten "patterns" you will learn at the tailoring teacher which will bring you up to 600.
Tailoring - Skill - World of Warcraft

Farming spirits on my 80 dk was not a big deal for me tbh, could aslways get a friend to help you aswell.

if u dont wanna wait for DMF that is

Except Cooking you can max every profession. You dont need Darkmoon-Q's etc.
One of my Alts maxed Tailoring @80 w/o Spirits of Harmony or Darkmoon.
There a ten "patterns" you will learn at the tailoring teacher which will bring you up to 600.
Tailoring - Skill - World of Warcraft

should note that to be able to talk and get trained by the mop tailoring master u need to do a lvl 87 quest. cant learn those patterns before that

Users who are viewing this thread