Which Plate Class?

Gaming_Imp

Legend
I'm still pretty new to twinking in general. 70s peaked my interest lately when I was browsing the WoW forums. Thus my quest to make a 70 twink was born! /cheer

Right now I have a warr(my first warr ever) at 70. Escalation @ Dragonmaw - Game - World of Warcraft Still working on my chants and gems(the JC who offered me cuts hasn't logged on in 3 days). Did a few BGs, caution to the wind, and really liked it. My only problem is I get kited so easy(mostly by frost mages).

So coming to my question! Should I continue the warrior or try another plate class? How do dks and palas fair in this bracket? Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks,

Gaming_Imp

**Edit** Also, the gems I currently have I just picked up from HH and slapped on the gear to atleast have something. XD

I play a prot/Holy pally in PvP and flat destroy things i love my pally and shes not even full BiS yet

Us frost mages can kite anyone very easily (xcept pallies) :) U need a better example cuz frost mages piss everyone off.

Gaming_Imp said:
I'm still pretty new to twinking in general. 70s peaked my interest lately when I was browsing the WoW forums. Thus my quest to make a 70 twink was born! /cheer

Right now I have a warr(my first warr ever) at 70. Escalation @ Dragonmaw - Game - World of Warcraft Still working on my chants and gems(the JC who offered me cuts hasn't logged on in 3 days). Did a few BGs, caution to the wind, and really liked it. My only problem is I get kited so easy(mostly by frost mages).

So coming to my question! Should I continue the warrior or try another plate class? How do dks and palas fair in this bracket? Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks,

Gaming_Imp

**Edit** Also, the gems I currently have I just picked up from HH and slapped on the gear to atleast have something. XD

Right, ill be honest and crude, from a warrior, to another warrior.

We are at the last steps of the 70's balance, pvp wise we die a lot, our mobility got extremely nerfed and we can be killed by pretty much everything without having a chance to do nothing.

If you like warriors, as i do, you stick to it and get used to being 2 shot by a mage and 1 shot by full pve hunters who crit 14.5 k on you even if your sitting at 500 resi.

If you cant accept being, very underpowered, than i suggest you re-roll.

If you need any more detail just ask.

Thanks for the responses. I do enjoy the warrior a lot. I think I'm probably just gonna push through and try and do the best I can. Right now I think whats frustrating me is not having the resil gems.

@Camael; Thanks for being honest about it. I think I just need more resil and practice. Had a holy pala healing me last night and did extremely well. Guess I'll just suck it up and find me a healer.

Gaming_Imp said:
Thanks for the responses. I do enjoy the warrior a lot. I think I'm probably just gonna push through and try and do the best I can. Right now I think whats frustrating me is not having the resil gems.

@Camael; Thanks for being honest about it. I think I just need more resil and practice. Had a holy pala healing me last night and did extremely well. Guess I'll just suck it up and find me a healer.

Indeed, having a holy pala or any kind of healer does turn you into a killing machine ! :D

Your Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread