Which level to twink at?

NasaLied

Veteran
I want to twink in this bracket, but I am not sure what level to make my character. I am a paid account and will be staying that way so staying 20 for that reason is not an issue.

I am unsure when to twink because I know the longer I wait the worse my stat scaling will be. However you get a lot of good stuff between 20-29.

The main purpose of my twink is to farm the 1000 honor achievement from my factions zone as it is nearly impossible on my server at max level(no players to kill). This makes me think that 25 is the best level as I will get another talent row and be eligible to get honor from everyone 20-30.

What do you guys think or does it depend on the class?

Way too early to tell tbh. SL is dropping in a month(maybe). With the way that scaling works, it's an exponential growth in difficulty, so the hard part is finding the sweet spot, maybe at a level with a broken set bonus. There's lots of factors at play and we probably wont see any official consensus into at least a month into Shadowlands

20 (f2p xp turned on) is the obvious route atm. But who knows, something could change. Anything else is or will be underpopulated for queues

The lower level you are the more dmg you do in pve due to having low mob hp and high dmg output.

if you want to be a god in pvp you go bracket cap
if you want a god in pve then go low and find the sweet spot for the spec you want to play

At 15 the scaling begins to change for the worse so 10-14 is the most OP range in the game for pve dungeon grinding.
Your content available is small at 10 but with chromie time it is actually more than anytime before now.

I want to twink in this bracket, but I am not sure what level to make my character. I am a paid account and will be staying that way so staying 20 for that reason is not an issue.

I am unsure when to twink because I know the longer I wait the worse my stat scaling will be. However you get a lot of good stuff between 20-29.

The main purpose of my twink is to farm the 1000 honor achievement from my factions zone as it is nearly impossible on my server at max level(no players to kill). This makes me think that 25 is the best level as I will get another talent row and be eligible to get honor from everyone 20-30.

What do you guys think or does it depend on the class?

@NasaLied UR SIG WILL B YUMMY !

Users who are viewing this thread