Which faction to choose?

Hot Sauce

Legend
Wow player for years. Quit 1 month after Cata because I finally became bored. Heard about this and I am very much excited for some old school twink fun. Which faction is more active? If both are equal i'll prob go alliance (I love gnomes...) but if one is more active i'll go there.

alliance and horde both participate in wsg, ab as well as wargames. its basically a mayter of the social envrionment you prefer and races imo. granted one faction may not do wargames as religiously as another however its all what you want out of it. both are active, have people willing to farm BoEs from BFD and such

You should deck both sides characters out then coz you never know maybe some people piss you off on (let's say) Horde side and you decide to play ally for the time being you wouldnt have to deck him out again :p.

Yeah, try both sides on AP. The Eyepatch is a huge pull for DPS IMO to go Ally, but DPS can do just fine without it on Horde.

*still hoping for new low level gear in future patches*

~Zuty

I'll tell you this, there are really cool people on both sides. As long as you're on Aerie Peak, you'll be in good hands either way.

I would go to Aerie Peak(US)

Both sides do WSG/AB/Wargames

Alliance offers more arena/wargames than horde

Horde does a lot more premading than arena/wargames

Both are very active so It wont matter what faction you pick, both will still be fun.

Hot Sauce said:
I'll most likely play on both. Now to decide which classes...

Well currently, Paladins rogues and hunters are huge FOTM classes. I would pray you wouldn't roll one but obviously i cant stop you. Any class is fine; both sides could appreciate another healer :)

Shamans, Paladins, and Priests are very viable healing classes, Druids struggle more than them but is not a bad option if you decide to heal as a druid.

Mrcer said:
Well currently, Paladins rogues and hunters are huge FOTM classes. I would pray you wouldn't roll one but obviously i cant stop you. Any class is fine; both sides could appreciate another healer :)

Shamans, Paladins, and Priests are very viable healing classes, Druids struggle more than them but is not a bad option if you decide to heal as a druid.

My 85s on my real account are a Paladin, rogue, and a Hunter. :D

Most likely i'll be a rogue. I love stealth.

CIHC said:
classes your fimilar with ofc.

I left WoW when Cata came out too because of boredom, and came back in the past week or two for the same reason (F2P).

I recommend playing a class-spec you haven't played before (if there is one). I'm having fun with holy pally even though I almost always played rogue/priest/mage/hunter before.

As an experienced player, you might want to avoid hunter/ret pally for now as they seem particularly OP in this bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread