Which class/spec combo benefits the most from a faction xfer?

Asswhoopin

Legend
Hey all

Right now I have a 29 rogue that I want to xfer, but I was considering xferring her at a later date if I can create something new which would benefit more immediately from the transfer.

In terms of "benefits," I mean anything attainable by one faction and not the other.

I would be going Alliance -> Horde.

Thanks

P.S. I am server transferring because I am on a dead server where I bought up every single piece of valuable twink gear for dirt cheap. Think like 5+ magefists, 5+ Talons of Vultros, 2x SF, Bristlebark Gloves out the ass, and the list continues. I would take all of this with me as to sell it and create a semi-fresh start on BH-Horde.

P.S.S. If you read anything you want to comment on, please do. If you want to comment on the server I should transfer to, please do.

P.S.S.S. The links in my signature are very outdated, not including the 29 rogue which I mentioned earlier. Feel free to take a peek there too. <3

If you have not transferred yet, make a level one and run it over to the AH and check it every day to get a better handle on the prices. Or you can use the mobile armory. There are many many items on BH that have inflated prices as well as many items that have deflated prices. Low level BoE gloves are prized possessions on BH. Even some materials go for a lot of gold. Even vanity items such as old shirts can go for a mint.
Just by doing a little research, you might be able to net you a little extra gold.

/cheers

Horde has the better gear for casters / strength user, Alli has the best gear for agil. If you're planning on swapping horde to pick up some BiS item's you'll be underwhelmed with the amount of gearing options vs. what there is on Alliance, so pick up every quest item you need before transferring if you're just looking to roll horde for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread