Where is Blizzard going with WoW's story line?

Geil

Legend
There was no forum for General WoW discussion, so I figured posting something about the story would go in this topic. If I was wrong, lock or move the thread please :)

So recent developments in the story really make me wonder what Blizzard is trying to accomplish.

<Spoilers>

So after you kill Deathwing in the HoT, the Dragon Aspects tell you that they are no longer Aspects, and that it is time for Mortals to rule Azeroth. But this makes things very strange. Has no one realized that putting Mortals in charge of anything in this universe never works? A great example is the fact that the Horde and Alliance had to somewhat unify to defeat Deathwing, but as soon as the Earth Warder was slain, we go right back to war? Go Mortals!

Also, without the Dragon Aspects, does that mean there is nothing left to keep the Old Gods in check? I would imagine that the Titans are pretty pissed that the Dragons can no longer do the job for them.

And last, to what effect does the fact that Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu, and Kalecgos not having as much power effect actual gameplay? Do we still have CoT instances?

What's going on Blizzard?!?!

the same pandas that have been in wc lore since before you played

gtfo kid

I just play for 19 Pvp and achievements. Other than that I really don't give a shit about anything else.

Ya their story line is weak. blizzard said they want to go back to Vanilla story-line but, the original WoW were dealing with ZG, AQ, Naxx, Rag, Nefarion... They said we had not clear one enemy. Well maybe not but they would in the end lead to new games Naxx wrath, rag/Nef/ony Cata.

Still.

In this new expansion we will be fighting mainly in panadaria and be fighting an ancient race of pandas. Pretty much more pandas and more pandas.

They should allow us to have a panda helm like in Tropic thunder (maybe a pre-MoP event) then maybe i will be happy.

wtf type english and cite this sauce from blue posts plz

and qq more about a game that barely anything is known about at this time. so what, dont buy it if you dont like it. but you can still twink f2p or cata capped

They write down random ideas on bingo ballz, but them in that rolling cage, and pull out the ball with an idea, and there! we have MOP.

Users who are viewing this thread