When to reroll profs in 3.1?

I understand that if I have 450 mining that i will no longer gain the effect +50stam. I also understand that I will also not gain the +7 stam unless I drop mining and relevel it to 225. With that concept in mind... If i currently have 227 herbalism and have trained to 300 herbalism do i still need to drop and reroll. Currently, I only have the ability equivalent with my level.

Summary: I have trained past 225 before the cap was put on but did not level to 300. Do I need to reroll?

I would tell you to wait until 3.1 obviously. No need deleting and redoing without knowing for sure that how it will play out.

I suggest keeping everything the way it is. There are rumors that when 3.1 goes live that you'll just have your professions scaled down to what they should at your appropriate level.

I.E.- If you have 227 Herbalism but you should really only have 225 then it'll scale your 227 down to the skill level of 225 and you only be able to use your rank # (? I don't know which rank it is for sure) that would be appropriate for your level.

Hope this helps!

i agree with Atotem and Drayner. it's best to play it safe and just wait and see what happens when 3.1 is actually live.

anyone tried if the next rank after 225 works?

Predsr said:
anyone tried if the next rank after 225 works?

If i think logic.

4 Example

If you have mining 276, then you still only get rank 3. So i think if you dont hit 300 it must work. Everything above 300 doesnt work.

Users who are viewing this thread