What’s your favorite healer to be grouped with in BGs?

What’s your favorite healer to be grouped with in BGs?

• Holy Priest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Restoration Shaman

• Marksmanship Hunter zerging mid and casting Exhilaration on themself

• Total voters

Zorch

Interested to hear if you all have a preference for what type of healers you’re grouped with in battlegrounds these days. I know having a competent healer that actually, you know, heals, is preferable to nothing or a crappy healer, but I guess it’s different strokes for different folks.

My experience so far has been:

- Almost all, if not all, of the Mistweavers I’ve been grouped with have been horrific (or maybe the spec if just bad).
- Resto Druids I’ve seen are either ass or a really solid player running flags.
- Resto Shaman, for whatever reason, always seem to be played by a dedicated player that knows what’s up, is actually geared, and plays really well.
- Disc is usually either elite or leveler trash with 8 slots missing...
- No clue if I’ve even been grouped with a Holy Priest.
- Holy Paladin, like Disc, are usually either ballers or damn morons wearing literal starting equipment from when they zoned in at level 1... why? I have no clue.

I've always been partial to Arms Warrior/Holy Pally as a pair, ever since I watch Powergloves videos back in the day and that was the comp he ran. There's just a lot of "cool" going on there and at least in the current patch, they actually work pretty well together. It's gotta be my favorite DPS/Healer pairing.

I've always been partial to Arms Warrior/Holy Pally as a pair, ever since I watch Powergloves videos back in the day and that was the comp he ran. There's just a lot of "cool" going on there and at least in the current patch, they actually work pretty well together. It's gotta be my favorite DPS/Healer pairing.
Although I think back in the day the “quintessential” combo was Warrior/Priest, I 100% agree there’s just something badass (and scary) about a Warrior going nuclear on opponents while being supported with a Pally’s massive single-target heals. There’s an absolute coolness factor there that I think trumps and other combo, IMO.
[doublepost=1612998676,1612998495][/doublepost]
MW, so i can tell 'em they're doing it wrong.
Do you Mistweave, Andre? I feel like I’ve seen you mention BM in other threads (maybe?) — for farming at least.

An expansion or two ago, MW actually used to put out hella damage with their triple Blackout Kicks and Rising Sun Kicks. Definitely one of the cooler play styles when it was viable... melee healer, heh.

MW, so i can tell 'em they're doing it wrong.

</3
[doublepost=1612999861,1612999751][/doublepost]

You need those single target heals to counter the chops charge.

I might be a bit biased but I think disc is the strongest healer in the bracket, holy paladin is the tankiest though.

20210210_212611.png

Users who are viewing this thread