What To Play?

Velocíty

Legend
Hey gang,

I'm looking to get into 85 twinking and I have a Druid, Warrior, Rogue and Paladin all in awful greens from the start of Cata. I am unsure on which character to twink. I was thinking Ret Paladin but I've heard the BiS weapon appears only on the BMAH and I don't fancy refinancing my house to get a single item. My 2nd in line would be either a Holy Paladin or Resto Druid. What I'm essentially asking is where do the class/specs rank up @ 85. I've heard Sub Rogues rule where as a Prot Warrior is trailing at the bottom.

Hey gang,

I'm looking to get into 85 twinking and I have a Druid, Warrior, Rogue and Paladin all in awful greens from the start of Cata. I am unsure on which character to twink. I was thinking Ret Paladin but I've heard the BiS weapon appears only on the BMAH and I don't fancy refinancing my house to get a single item. My 2nd in line would be either a Holy Paladin or Resto Druid. What I'm essentially asking is where do the class/specs rank up @ 85. I've heard Sub Rogues rule where as a Prot Warrior is trailing at the bottom.

However, Rogues are getting kind of alot buffed in 5.2 if the patch notes remains as they do, but ye, any healer class @ 85 is good tbh, with the right amount of resi/pve gear.

Users who are viewing this thread