What to make CC mage Hunter or both?

Hunter or CC Mage

• Mage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think you should make a Mage but instead of stacking HP and Intellect for CC stack as much spellpower as possible. I always thought this would be fun and challenging.

go mage there are way to many hunters

Gongshow said:
I think you should make a Mage but instead of stacking HP and Intellect for CC stack as much spellpower as possible. I always thought this would be fun and challenging.

It's not, I used to have one. Then I gathered a CC set and loved it. If you have any intention of premading or doing arena go CC. A spellpower stacking mage is only good for a few moments when you can hide in WSG correctly and land a few nice crits with Berserk powerup.

Slashdrive said:
It's not, I used to have one. Then I gathered a CC set and loved it. If you have any intention of premading or doing arena go CC. A spellpower stacking mage is only good for a few moments when you can hide in WSG correctly and land a few nice crits with Berserk powerup.

You still want a fair amount of SP for most super serious arenas. With a Rogue partner yeah you should be CC geared but with a Priest (for example) partner you'll need to bring the burst when necessary.

CC Mage :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread