What to do when the servers are down?

The question should really be "What do you do when the servers go down, you're bored and kind of stuck in your house?"

...and don't say play the WoW Trading Card Game...

Hamcake said:
write music

This is exactly why I post on TwinkInfo.com! I haven't picked up the guitar in over a year, so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Thanks, Hamcake

Audiofreak said:
This is exactly why I post on TwinkInfo.com! I haven't picked up the guitar in over a year, so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Thanks, Hamcake

you have fun now, y'hear?

Hamcake said:
you have fun now, y'hear?

Give me something to do. My driveway is pure ice and my little civic can't even make it out. I have a guitar though :eek:.

Ego said:
I'm more of a French Toast guy. Every time I make waffles I end up excreting lemon juice all over them -_-

But... it's my solution to everything! I don't know what else to do!

Hamcake said:
But... it's my solution to everything! I don't know what else to do!

It's ok dude.

I decided to Jamaican Hotbox in the bathroom before I got my shower. It was sooo wonderful. Listening to sublime, drinking coffee, and eating fried potatoes :D Nom nom. Thanks hamcake.

hotbox your mother's van when she is on vacation with 5 of my friends... good times

Haha, my mom would have a good van for that, it has a lot of room in the back. We usually use my civic, haha. 4 people, 2 blunts gets that thing nice and smokey :p. My mom like never goes on vacations or anything remotely fun, so van is never unattended for long :(. I think I might start a thread about everyone's expierence with drugs.

Ego said:
Haha, my mom would have a good van for that, it has a lot of room in the back. We usually use my civic, haha. 4 people, 2 blunts gets that thing nice and smokey :p. My mom like never goes on vacations or anything remotely fun, so van is never unattended for long :(. I think I might start a thread about everyone's expierence with drugs.

Please do make that thread

Boglund said:
It's all about the waffles;)

Geeze I love waffles. Ima talk my dad into making some.

...You need your dad to put frozen waffles in a toaster for you?

McBankington said:
...You need your dad to put frozen waffles in a toaster for you?

He's probably talking about the homemade ones you make with Waffle Batter! So good <3, still doesn't top french toast. Me & My friend ate a whole loaf of bread one night when we were stoned, used the bread all for french toast XD

Users who are viewing this thread