What should I change on my pally

Scroll down the 19 forum, there are a few threads like this already. Two of them have links to Jericho's armory, thats the gear you want to shoot for. Since he is alliance you will want to replace seal of wrynn with seal of sylvannas and chaussess of westfall with fang pants. If you have no BoAs use rough bronze shoulders and armor of the fang in place of them. To cap hit you can either pop a pot or use 2 demon bands, spidersilk drape, and deviate belt. If you perferr more stam then use seal of sylvannas and simple pearl ring along with the gear I mention.

Next time please use the search function before posting, the last two weeks have been nothing but the same paladin threads over and over.

I didn't ask for you to bitch. Other people dont have the same gear as me. I'm just asking what i can change. If your gonna get all butthurt about it leave the fucking post.

deathwished said:
I didn't ask for you to bitch. Other people dont have the same gear as me. I'm just asking what i can change. If your gonna get all butthurt about it leave the fucking post.

How dare you be rude like that to Riv you piece of shit? Scroll down the main forum page, you will find about 5 fucking pally posts. So if you're gonna get all butthurt and offensive i suggest you get the fuck out, BRO

You mad? Looks like your the one is butthurt backing up your little butt buddy. get the fuck out of here kiss ass bitch.

deathwished said:
You mad? Looks like your the one is butthurt backing up your little butt buddy. get the fuck out of here kiss ass bitch.

why u mad bro? trolling isnt successful today?

1. Fishing Hat

2. Scout's Medallion

3. BoA, if not Serpent shoulders or the bronze shoulders.

4. Good cape.

5. BoA, if not your current chest will do, or use the fang chest.

6. Your bracers are good for an FC set not a damage set, use Cardwell bracers (spelling?) with 9 strength or keep your current if you die too fast.

7. Weapon - BoA, if not Night Reaver (Crusader) Not sure if this is BiS in 4.0.1. For sword and board use redbeard's crest with 7 stam and the 1h weapon of your choice (Butcher's, Barb, Shadowfang).

8. Your gloves are BiS for a healing set, not a prot set. Use Thorbia's Gauntlets with 15 agility.

9. Good belt.

10. BiS pants.

11. No. 5 spirit? Those are not prot boots use Silver-linked footgaurds.

12. Good ring.

13. Good ring.

14. PvP trinck

15. AGM.

You're welcome, enjoy.

Eliot said:
1. Fishing Hat

2. Scout's Medallion

3. BoA, if not Serpent shoulders or the bronze shoulders.

4. Good cape.

5. BoA, if not your current chest will do, or use the fang chest.

6. Your bracers are good for an FC set not a damage set, use Cardwell bracers (spelling?) with 9 strength or keep your current if you die too fast.

7. Weapon - BoA, if not Night Reaver (Crusader) Not sure if this is BiS in 4.0.1. For sword and board use redbeard's crest with 7 stam and the 1h weapon of your choice (Butcher's, Barb, Shadowfang).

8. Your gloves are BiS for a healing set, not a prot set. Use Thorbia's Gauntlets with 15 agility.

9. Good belt.

10. BiS pants.

11. No. 5 spirit? Those are not prot boots use Silver-linked footgaurds.

12. Good ring.

13. Good ring.

14. PvP trinck

15. AGM.

You're welcome, enjoy.

Why would I use redbeard when I have dreadskull? Lol?

I'm using those silk boots for the Hit and for my Spells such as Avengers shield(right spell?)

My boots are there for the Int for Avengers shield again and the stamina. would it really be neccissary to change it?

Wear full cloth like the little fag you are. Kid.

Seriously man, you're lucky Eliot's nice. You don't deserve a response after posting like that to people telling you to not be redundant.

deathwished said:

I'm using those silk boots for the Hit and for my Spells such as Avengers shield(right spell?)

My boots are there for the Int for Avengers shield again and the stamina. would it really be neccissary to change it?

You want Str>Stam.

You want Mail>Cloth.

You don't need Int, Judgements of the Wise gives you enough regen.

1.6-1.7k hp is all you need.

Yes, change the boots.

Calm down. It is not your prerogative to play moderator. I understand that being rude is offensive, however i will dish out infractions and take measures as i see fit. If you see a post which offends you report it, do not resort to returning the abuse. You may explain to the OP how he has offended you in a clam manner, but abuse is not acceptable regardless.

deathwished said:

Sorry about the late reply, Deathwished.

Firstly, I was going to suggest either Redbeard's or Deadskull but I forgot to write down deadskull. If you don't think you need the extra health then go for Redbead's as it is a nice little boost to your overall damage.

Secondly, Spidersilk boots do not have hit rating on them, you want to be using mail or leather in most slots in order to have high migration against rogues, warriors, druids, and other paladins.

Lastly, the int isn't necessary for a protection paladin. You will benefit more from the boost in damage from the strength and the defenses offered by that 3 stam and high armor of the silver-linked footgaurds.

I hope I've cleared up any of your concerns if not let me know.

Good luck.

Why are you yelling at people that are giving you constructive criticism after you asked for exactly that? You need to leave.

Well the reason you would use redbeard over dreadskull would be because you said.... "Trying to do a Prot/Dps mix somthing like this(not a flag carrier):" dreadskull is great for flag carrier not so much dps. Not trying to be rude.

This whole thread was either a troll or an idiot, there were at least 3 threads about prot DPS on page one when this came up. Either way Lawl, I support less moderation, not more.

Users who are viewing this thread